• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TnC SF CR2 For Sale - PENDING

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Just received this TnC SF CR2. Turned it on to see if it works. Bought two so selling one. Selling for what I paid. $135 + fees and shipping. Cool little light.

Pic can be seen here:
TnC SF CR2

Regards,
Flavio

Last edited:

vacuum3d

Enlightened
Re: TnC SF CR2 For Sale

I'm interested to know whether tail/body/head are all Aleph compatible or just the tail.

thx,
ernest

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Ernest,

Just the tail is compatible with Alephs. Some of the TnC SF lights are compatible with the VIP heads as well.

vacuum3d said:
I'm interested to know whether tail/body/head are all Aleph compatible or just the tail.

thx,
ernest

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW, this is ONE HOT LIGHT !!

Custom order ?? How many like these were made ?

EDIT: For those who did not see the light:
83755875-M.jpg

Doug

Enlightened
What are the specs? 2 stage?

I'll be a backup if funds do not make it, PP waiting! ;)

Regentag

Banned
Doug said:
What are the specs? 2 stage?

I'll be a backup if funds do not make it, PP waiting! ;)

Single stage from Chris, but you can easily pop in a short Mc2ES and make a 2 stage. This thing is bright as all get-out, and throws like a light twice its size. Quite incredible - I have no idea how Chris does it.

He also has even larger (27mm) heads on his site that just spin on (no need to touch the light engine), and give ti ridiculous throw. Of course, it looks a little strange. No problem - you can also just spin a 16850 or a "AA" tube on instead of the CR2.

There is truly more than meets the eye in this light - there is nothing like it on the market - at any price.

I believe someone posted a link above to the TnC website where you can get most of the goodies...