• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HA3 U-bin Trilux Sub-D Magmod

Penguin

Enlightened
Up for grabs is a custom Hard Anodized Type-III Trilux SubD Magmod running 3 U-bin LuxIII's on a PTS2D heatsink.

It's using 3 of AW's 700mA LDO regulators, a custom "Mag" battery contact, Mac's nifty tailswitch, 3 IMS20 reflectors, a mineral glass lens and a modamag 4AA-1D adapter. NiMH batteries not included.

This light is BRIGHT and WHITE and STOMPS my X-bin HD45, (yes, you heard right, even the mighty X-bin is no match for 3 U-bin LuxIII's driven at spec.) This is the hotrod of LED lights and easily the brightest LED light I've ever witnessed. I NEVER use this jewel and it feels like a crime to have it collect dust on my dresser. Take it for 220 -> 200 Cash funded paypal only.

I'll also trade for a Dark Slate McLux-PD w/ Titanium Bezel

mag1.JPG

Batteries arn't included, but heres the battery holder included
mag2.JPG

Just for comparison, it's quite small as you can see!
mag3.JPG

Last edited:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HA3 U-bin Trilux Sub-D Magmod

OMG J! That rawks!! When did you get it! I'm building another one. These are as sweet as can be.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

any additional info on this light? who did this mod? any links? thanks.

Penguin

Enlightened

Hey All,

I really don't know how long the runtime is since I never had it running for more than a couple minutes. It's not really a light I use, it's more of a light that I show off :)

I believe DFiorentino built it.

Oh yeah, and I have to sell it by tommorow... so price drop to $200. If it doesn't get taken by tommorow 5pm, it's not for sale.

-Josh

unnerv

Enlightened

This will be the perfect gift for a camping buddy of mine. I'll take it. Please send me your paypal addy.