Spot the CPF Superheroes (pics)

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not a superhero expert but an expert told me today that some superheroes have done questionable things...specifically the green one (one of his favorites). I understand the green one today is known for good deed doings.

He also told me that some supervillians are really misunderstood scamps that want to be good guys and a few of them think they are good guys. Hmmm.

Not all of you are fooling me...much. I know that you have a CPF handle and may speak of your job or tell us your first name but I believe, when the chips are down, some of you suit up and fight doers of dastardly deeds.

The United States Postal Service has identified some of you so fess up. Tell us which superhero you are even if your image has not been identified by the USPS. If you know of a member that may be a superhero tell us who they are. If you know of a member that may be a misunderstood supervillian, consider telling us who they are.

stamps.jpg

Have fun,

Victor

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
My avvy is a misundertood supervillain. In reality, it wants to be this:

duckpunk3jo.jpg
or sometimes this:

greenpumpkin4jx.jpg

Last edited:

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well the USPS has you listed as a superhero so, nice stealthiness there, GL.

That beakie greenPunk still scares the icecubes out of me.

I am also sometimes misunderstood.

1563893029.jpg

Last edited:

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a supervillan and has no secret wishes of being a good guy :devil:
My avatar show how I really look like when I'm taking my disguise off, yes you read right, I need a disguise to look like a normal person and not the other way around. And you do not want to see the rest of me because that will be the last thing you will ever see.
One of my supervillan powers is to make people do what are not good for themselves by controlling their mind, right now I have a lot of fun making people buy a lot of flashlights they don't need, yes you can tell your wife its not your own fault. But the most fun I had was when I got all those superheros to dress up in those silly costumes :crackup:

I don't need a supervillan name, that are only superheros so full of themselves that need.

Sigbjoern

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
My having just plunked down 250 bucks on a Ti Torch smaller than the last two joints of my pinky finger had nothing to do with your hypnotic, unapologetic supervillain avatar, Lurveleven. At least I don't think it did.

And I'll have you know I'm quite the chick magnet when I go struttin' into a discothèque sporting my cyan unitard with black motocross battle gear. Nope. I don't feel silly one darn bit.

So there.

Last edited:

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, yes. The Photon Phantom. One of the most powerful forces on the planet.

I'll have to acknowledge your superhero chick magnetism. I've seen you at El Centro in LA and lately at Aria in NYC.

Dude can bust a bunch of moves and brings his own light show!

Last edited: