• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: TnC SF CR2!

tdurand

Enlightened
M-
Your best bet is to try the sales link
It looks like they're on backorder now but just be patient.

Hope that helps
T

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just for reference. People that happen to belong to my forum usually get the special stuff that no one else can get. This is a HUGE hint!

People just haven't been checking everything out. :sssh: I don't usually post this type of stuff here on CPF. Usually people that happen to come across it will post if they want other to know about it. Sometimes they don't post until they let their friends know first. I don't believe I posted anything here about my new lights.

Chris

Last edited:

rugbymatt

Enlightened
I ordered one and it got to me in about a week, even though it said backordered. It is a great little light. try ordering one I think you will be pleasantly suprised.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received one secondhand. Neat little light.

Chris has an amazing assortment of tubes, tails, and a 27 mm head on his site as well. The head has a unique construction in that the LE screws into a module that threads into both the head and the tube. Only a small portion of this module (3/16" or so) is visible on the exterior. So the LE can either remain in the head or tube depending on what you're swapping out.

The tail is Aleph and E series compatible, so it's a cinch to upgrade to a McE2S.

The LE is compatible with Chris' KeyLux line and 0.55" boards. I immediately swapped out the LE with my TnC Li Lux V light, and ran an RCR2. It yielded a smoother beam than the AA Li Lux V.

The stock LE/reflector is impressive for a Lux I, very nice throw that belies the size of the head (20 mm). More than you'd usually demand from a pocket light. I reverted back to the original LE and a 2-stage Aleph trim tail with a clip attached. It makes a very nice pocket EDC.

An indication of the performance of the reflector is a comparison with a TW4 (L4 head on a single cell tube). Running Lux Vs and Li-ions in both, the output is comparable, but the deeper, smoother SF reflector yields a much tighter hotspot (for a Lux V). One thing I noticed is that the Li Lux V LE doesn't work with the 2-stage tail. It only comes on on hi.

Fit and finish is what you'd expect from Chris, his usual superb.

MSax, I know we're not helping with your search, just whetting your appetite more. It will be worth the wait.

Last edited:
I got mine just yesterday. Apparently I ordered just before it went to backorder on the site. It's an amazing light, really the very best CR2 light I've ever seen, both from a finish and quality of production standpoint and from an output standpoint. Absolutely incredible. The parts are so superbly made that you can't believe it. Worth every penny of their asking price. Chris has got a real winner here. I'm very happy to own one.