Fenix L1T & LF1

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my Liteflux 1. My general impressions:

The most important difference, for me, is that the LF1's low is noticeably lower than the L1T's. LF1's low is only slightly brighter than my Raw 1W's low! Just what I was looking for. Also love the constant-low/momentary-hi mode.

Other differences:
- LF1 is white, L1T is greener. However, I don't care much about this, since it's mostly apparent on white walls. In use, the L1T didn't bother me.
- LF1's switch throw is longer, which I don't like. If LF is going to invest in something to improve, this is it. I do like the fact that it's a clickie versus L1T's reverse quickie, but on balance, I'd rather use L1T's switch currently.
- L1T's smooth coating makes the light feel more refined, but in use, I like the LF1's rougher coating.

Overall, lower low plus constant-low/momentary-hi mode make the LF1 the light that meets my needs better, so far. We'll see if I get annoyed with the switch.

Joe

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Terry_Dodson said:
How do the high on both lights compare? Have you done any runtime compares yet?

I can only judge by eye. The LF1 appears a little brighter to me than the L1T, but part of that may be the whiteness versus greeness.