wire connectors or disconnects

Newly Enlightened
Hello all, I recently purchased a Triton charger and have been learning all of its functions and charging up all my btteries. My current set up is two bananna plugs stuck in the Triton with two short wires with alligator clips on each end. Sort of like mini jumper cables. When I attach this to the battery is when it really gets ugly. Rubber bands, tape, small nails, etc.

I am planning to get a small set up where I have different "brackets" for some of the common batteries. A plastic clamp for longer battery sticks. A free wire for bigger PB batteries.

I need help finding some quick change connectors when I switch from different charging setups. I also plan to have a qick change connector on the Triton's input power to switch from a connection from a power supply to a car battery. Anyone have a suggestion on where to buy these? There are lots for bigger amp auto and boat applications. But I don't need to spend the $$ when my max amperage will be 10A. Online or local stores will be fine. I'm only planning to get 5-10 connectors.

Thanks for any feedback or suggestions.

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use 30A Anderson PowerPoles which comes on the CBA-II. You can solder although crimping is better but the tool is expensive!

I bought the tool and parts here: PowerWerx

Newly Enlightened
Good article and good link. Thanks guys. I used the article and links in the article to start looking around. It seems like those Powerpoles are the easiest and most versatile. Much cheaper too instead of $5-6 per connector for some others. Time to make a purchase and cleaning up my mess.

Thanks

Latest posts