Peak Caribbean WOW!!!

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just purchased a Peak Caribbean and I must say that I am really impressed!!!!!!! Great output from this tiny little light that seems to just go and go and go forever on a single 123 cell. It really is true that this light is super efficient at sucking out the last bit of juice from every cell. I have a bag of old 123 that my Surefire E1L can no longer use and provide full output. I tried these same cells in the Peak and it burns just fine at full brightness for about 35 minutes. Needless to say it is now my EDC!!!!! Great job Peak!!!!!!!
As an added bonus, I think it is small enough to carry in a horizontal belt holster. If I could just find someone that makes one!!!!!!!!!!

senna94 said:
I just purchased a Peak Caribbean and I must say that I am really impressed!!!!!!! Great output from this tiny little light that seems to just go and go and go forever on a single 123 cell. It really is true that this light is super efficient at sucking out the last bit of juice from every cell. I have a bag of old 123 that my Surefire E1L can no longer use and provide full output. I tried these same cells in the Peak and it burns just fine at full brightness for about 35 minutes. Needless to say it is now my EDC!!!!! Great job Peak!!!!!!!
As an added bonus, I think it is small enough to carry in a horizontal belt holster. If I could just find someone that makes one!!!!!!!!!!

I wholeheartedly agree. The Caribbean is a pocket rocket! :twothumbs

TorchEnvy

Newly Enlightened
I've been EDC'ing mine for a few weeks now. I like it. I find it similar in output to my Fenix P1, but in a more traditional package.

Even though the P1 is smaller, it stays in my "Jack Bauer bag" while the Caribbean rides in my pocket attached to my Leatherman Micra. The Micra and my Benchmade haven't left any marks on the Caribbean's finish.