Holster for Maxlite AA?

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm searching for a holster for the above light, does anyone have any suggestions or maybe already have one? Thanks!

john willis

Newly Enlightened
The one you see in the link above is my pouch. I can make a pouch for most any light. I do them with either velcro closure or a fstx buckle. I am not familiar with this light but if you have a link and some size specs I am sure we can make a pouch. As always any pouch we do will come with a life time warrantt that you will never use.

Thank You
John Willis
John Willis Tactical (the ORIGINAL Special Operations Equipment)
www.realsoegear.com

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks John! I will measure the light tonite and let you know tomorrow. Your work really looks nice!

john willis

Newly Enlightened
Spordin said:
Any progress on the Maxlite holster?

I am not familiar with these lights. If some one wants a pouch all I need is the sizes. The pouch will look the same and have the same options as all my others it'll just be made for these lights.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi John, I will try to give you the measurements on the Maxlite in a few days. BTW, can't wait to get my custom holster for the L2.

Spordin

Enlightened
Ok I'll give this a try. Maybe someone else can verify measurements.

Pix of light here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/127383&page=2&pp=30

Length, front to back (including rubber clickie): 4-3/8" This measurement with tailcap screwed loose enough that light isn't on. Rubber clickie protrudes about 3/16" from tailcap.

Diameter of bezel: 1-1/4"
Circumference of bezel: 4"

Diameter of tailcap: 7/8"
Circumference of tailcap: 3"

Diameter of section of light that protrudes out from light body toward clickie end (what the heck is it called? Thing that gives fingers purchase when holding in "cigar mode"): 1-5/16"?
Circumference of same section: 4"?
--This section is kinda hard for me to measure :sigh: The circumference appears the same as the bezel, but the diameter appears a little less. Anyway, it's close to the same as the bezel.

Hope this helps? Obviously I don't have calipers.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spordin, yes those measurements are correct, you done a much better job of it than I could have! BTW, I got one of John's holsters today and it is of very high quality and I really like how fast he done it. No one would regret ordering a holster from him!!

john willis

Newly Enlightened
I have this worked out now. I dont have the light to take a picture with so there isnt much sense because they look just like my other pouches.

Spordin

Enlightened
Ordered my custom Maxlite holster from John a few days ago based on my measurements. It got here today. Fits like a glove and seems to be built tough. Excellent work and would recommend his stuff if you need a custom holster. :goodjob: