• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mag 1D, Mag SD, Black E2, SMJ MM - ALL SOLD

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale: A few of my favorites. Just need the cash more than the lights. First to respond here in the thread with "I'll take it" has priority. PayPal only, CONUS shipping included in the price. PM me regarding international shipping.

ForSale006.jpg

ForSale015.jpg

ForSale005.jpg

ForSale011.jpg

ForSale014.jpg

Black HA E2d body with a black HA E1e bezel and tailcap. Comes with the strion bulb adapter kit and delrin tailcap extension to make it tailstand. For use with a 17670 battery when the strion bulb is used. There is a single scrape on the lip of the bezel, but a black sharpie covers it up pretty well. Comes with 2 strion bulbs. I'll also include a MN02 LA for 2 CR123 use. $100 shipped. Dropped to $73 SOLD

I could entertain offers for individual pieces if anyone is interested...but i'd rather sell the whole thing togather to save the shipping.

E1e Black HA Bezel with MN02 dropped to $17
E2d body dropped to $27
E1e Balck HA Tailcap with back delrin extension $30 Offer pending
Strion socket with 2 bulbs $31 Offer pending

Let me know if you are interested in any of these parts, if I have offers for all of them i'll sell the parts.

ForSale001.jpg

ForSale009.jpg

ForSale010.jpg

ForSale.jpg

First up, Fivemega 1D gray hard anodized. Quad bored to accept any AA cels. Comes with the FM 4AA-1D adapter with built in charging jack in the tail. Direct drive to THREE UX0J stars on a PTS2. Retains the stock switch to connect to the PTS. Borofloat lens. Drives each lux at right about 1000 mA on fresh NiMH batteries. This is a VERY bright light. $200 shipped. Dropped to $190. Host and battery carrier SOLD. Shipped. Received. PTS2 with three UX0J and three IMS20 available for $70. SOLD. Shipped.

ForSale004.jpg

Next is a blue Mod-a-mag SD body, with finned head and tailcap switch. Comes with mod-a-mag 4AA battery holder. Direct drive to a UX1N lux III on a Hotlips heatsink. Glow powder around the lux. There are a few scrateches on the body, but tis in good shape overall. $110 shipped. SOLD. Shipped.

ForSale008.jpg

Red minimag with SMJLED and IMS20 reflector. Head is bored at the end to accept the IMS20. $15 shipped. SOLD. Shipped.

No batteries are included in any of the sales.

schiesz

Last edited:

aosty

Enlightened
Re: FS: HA Gray Tri-Lux 1D, finned SD, Black E2e Strion, MMag SMJLED

I'll take the blue MagSD... wee

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I forgot to mention the color on the tailcap and bezel for the Blue Mag SD don't exactly match the body. You can see it in the pics if you look. I PMed you aosty about this, since I forgot to put it in the original description.

schiesz

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Blue Mag SD SOLD. PP Received. Thanks aosty!

schiesz

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HAIII Gray Tri-Lux 1D, Black E2e Strion, MMag SMJLED

Hows the Regulation on the 1D TriLux? Is it a flat discharge Rate? Thanks.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HAIII Gray Tri-Lux 1D, Black E2e Strion, MMag SMJLED

I really don't have any way to test it, but using NiMH batteries should help flatten the output. The lux are wired in parallel, direct drive. I use high capacity NiMH and keep them charged, so I don't see much variance in output.

schiesz

Rommul

Enlightened
Re: FS: HAIII Gray Tri-Lux 1D, Black E2e Strion, MMag SMJLED - Prices Dropped

I want the MM. :sold:

Where do I send paypal?

Is the battery adapter from the FM 1D available?

I am interested.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

An offer is pending for the 1D host body and battery carrier. If this deal goes through, I will only have the PTS2 with 3 UXOJ remaining from that light.

Red Minimag SPF from Rommul.

schiesz

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

1D Host body and battery carrier sold. PTS2 with 3 UXOJ remaining from that light.

Price drop again on the Black E2e strion modded light.

schiesz

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just checked my original order for the Lux used in the PTS2, and they are UX0J bin, rather than UW0J as previously stated. Thanks Mac for catching that for me.

schiesz

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Added pics of the PTS2.

schiesz

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: PTS2 with three UX0J, Black HAIII E2e Strion, MMag SMJLED - Prices Dropped

I've had a few questions about how I use the PTS2 to direct drive from a mag without modifying the stock switch assembly. So, I just posted a pic.

This is the third incarnation of one i've made now, and probably the cleanest yet, but its still not too pretty. It does get the job done quite well though.

This one has the neg terminals soldered to a washer, with the end of a bic pen isolating the positive leads stuck through the middle of it. My previous incarnations used a spring, shampoo lid, and a section of a plastic coathanger to do the same thing. The previous versions worked well also, but were very crazy looking.

This assembly will easily remove if you wish to do so and use a driver or whatever you please.

Since I am including the 3 IMS20 reflectors, this is a quick drop-in solution for anyone with a MAG 3D (or 2D with 3 C batteries installed) that wants tri-lux power.

schiesz

Last edited:

Rommul

Enlightened
Re: FS: PTS2 with three UX0J, Black HAIII E2e Strion, MMag SMJLED - Prices Dropped

:sold:

Paypal sent for BOTH the Red Minimag and the PTS2 with the three UXOJ.

Your pics of the PTS2 sold me.

I have been wanting to build something like this but simply lack the skills.

Have you considered using something like this for the PR base next time you build one of these?

http://www.led-replacement.com/ba-1.html

At any rate thanks.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, thats a good idea! I'll get your stuff boxed up tonight to ship tomorrow.

schiesz

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Black HAIII E2e - with delrin tailcap ext, MN02, Strion socket, 2 strion bulbs

Dropped price on last remaining light.

schiesz

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Black HAIII E2e - with delrin tailcap ext, MN02, Strion socket, 2 strion bulbs

I could entertain offers for individual pieces if anyone is interested...but i'd rather sell the whole thing togather to save the shipping.

E1e Black HA Bezel with MN02 $23
E2d body $30
E1e Balck HA Tailcap with back delrin extension $30
Strion socket with 2 bulbs $31

Let me know if you are interested in any of these parts, if I have offers for all of them i'll sell the parts.

Thanks,

schiesz

9x23

Enlightened

Hi schiesz,

I'll take the black tailcap & extension for $30 if you decide to split. PayPal ready....

9x23