Fenix L2T Holster / JetBeam

lukestephens777

Enlightened
Does anyone know of a nice holster for my Fenix L2T and / or Jetbeam MKII with the AA extension. The Jetbeam came with a cheapo holster which only suits the light in its 1 x AA form. If anybody has a place where i could buy a Holster that would be great! Thanks

vortechs

Enlightened
Unfortunately, I didn't find a really good match for the JetBeam Jet-I with the 2AA tube among the hosters that Dae offers at www.szwholesale.com

I tested Dae's holsters with many different lights (including the Jet-I) over in the "great Dae holster passaround" thread: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120338

Here were my notes about the Jet-I with the 2AA extension (see the passaround thread for descriptions of the holsters and more notes about what flashlights fit which holsters):

The Peak Kilmanjaro 1AA, with keychain tail, fits loosely in holster #101. The tail of the 3.75 inch Kilmanjaro is a bit more than 1/2 inch above the top of the pocket and there is about 1/2 inch of room before the top of the flap. There is plenty of room for the diameter of the single AA Kilmanjaro. The diameter of the light fits a bit too loose in holster 501 to feel secure, although the top of the light is about even with the top of the open pocket. I think holster 501 is intended for lights with larger heads, like the MiniMag, rather than straight tube designs like the Kilmanjaro or Jet-I.

The JetBeam Jet-I 1AA is about the same size as the Kilmanjaro. It has a tiny bit wider diameter and is a tiny bit longer than the main body of the keychain Kilmanjaro, though a tiny bit shorter than the tailpost of the Kilmanjaro. It fits loosely in holser 101 with about 1/2 inch of room left before the top of the flap. In holster 501, the Jet-I 1AA rides about even with the top of the open pocket, but the diameter of the light is just a bit too narrow to feel secure in the open top holster. Incidently, the Jet-I with the 2AA extension tube is too long for holster 101 (the flap won't close over it) and is too narrow to feel secure in 501 (although the 2AA length fits fine in the open top holster).