So who have you turned into a flashaholic?

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I have turned one of my Doctor's into a raging flashaholic. He is skipping all the lower priced lights and has went straight for the more expensive ones. Of course his budget allows him to do this and that is good.
He wanted an HDS light really bad but wanted the Ultimate 60GTXR model. I have helped him spend his money this morning when I found one on BST, thanks EV-007.
I have tried to get him to register here but as far as I know he has not posted yet. His schedule keeps him very busy I am sure.

So who have turned into a flashaholic lately?

LedSled

Newly Enlightened
I keep looking for something to improve on my own U60XRGT/RCR123/charger setup. IMHO, nothing else comes close.

You've done this doc a very nice service. Recalling your health thread, my prayers are that he's able to return the favor.

God bless.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
LedSled said:
I keep looking for something to improve on my own U60XRGT/RCR123/charger setup. IMHO, nothing else comes close.

You've done this doc a very nice service. Recalling your health thread, my prayers are that he's able to return the favor.

God bless.
Thank you! :)

Mad1

Enlightened
Im trying to convert my dad and my brother. I gave my dad a an LEDLenser V6 for his birthday and he loves it.

My brother is a mechanic and uses an Inova X5 but the amount he uses it, it eats batteries when he saw that my G2 ran on rechargeables he wanted one too, so im probably going to get him one for his birthday.

Plus i've given everyone in my family one of the free lights lighthound gives with orders. :)

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've brought a few over to the dark side... :laughing:. There's just something about flashlights that folks can't resist.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive Turned quite a few realatives into flashaholics but perfer Budget lights under $50. I have never told them i have spent more than $1000 on flashlights :ohgeez: . It feels good to convert other people.

Isak Hawk

Enlightened
I gave my dad an Arc AAA-P and he loves it. He's not going to become a flashaholic though, as he says the Arc is all he'll ever need (and he's probably right :p ).