• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 27lt **Trade Pending** hd45 *SPF*! pd **SPF**

glock35guy

Newly Enlightened
Situation beyond my control forces sale of three nice lights.

The PD is black slate, (TYOJ) w/Ti Bezel, Ti Clip, & Trit in the Piston. This has a couple of nicks on the body one on the piston end of the body. $260 **SPF**

The 27lt has not yet been through a set of batteries but it did land on its head during dog walking duty. A few small dings in the head.... $225 ...now $205 *** TRade PENDING ***

McGizmo's HD45, 5W WW0T... Bought used with a few tiny marks on the body but this one is in really good shape.... $225 **SPF**

All prices include shipping. Payment strictly via cash paypal. Sales to US only. Not responsible for lost packages. All lights ship without batteries. Pictures available on request. First unconditional "I'll Take it" will get it. Upond purchase please pm me for pp address.

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Re: Slate PD, 27lt, and HD45 for sale!

EDIT: Deleted!
Good luck with the sales! :)

Last edited:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just a bump, but the WWOT HD45 is the brightest Lux5 light i have ever used. It was brighter then my U2 and my L4 and L5. It has an awesome tint, (mine does) very warm and very very bright.
ALSO: This light isnt available ANYWHERE and this is a GREAT deal for this light!
the PD and 27LT are just as awesome, but personally the PD is a better EDC.

Good luck, and its real sad that your selling your McLux III collection :awman:

-bobby

CLHC

Flashaholic

Nice sets going here, but them man those dingers. . .Anyway, way to go on the sale!

glock35guy

Newly Enlightened
Re: Slate PD and 27lt for sale! hd45 *SPF*!

** PRICE DROP ***

$250 for the pd

$215 for the 27lt

BladeZealot

Enlightened
Re: Slate PD and 27lt for sale! hd45 *SPF*!

I've looked at this thread numerous times...thank you for removing the PD from temptation. :D

Good luck on the 27lt sale!!

Great light!! :D

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 27lt for sale with price drop! hd45 *SPF*! pd **SPF**

:awman: Why are you doing this to me? That is a Phenomenal Price! Sigh... I wish i can afford it.