12 LED mini AA HK flashlight

lukevsdarth

Newly Enlightened
:sold:
Just wanted you all be surprised at the newest regulated LED mini lights
single AA they are really bright. I was astonished because single AA yeah right. Well they were at least 30 lumens if not more. I haven't tested it for runtime, can guess 10 hours depending on battery. Not bad for the size about
a finger length and about 6 bucks each.
Bought it on Ebay from speed2world
http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-10-12-LED-Mini-Flashlight-Torch-Black-Grey_W0QQitemZ290021209787QQihZ019QQcategoryZ16037QQcmdZViewItem

lt0025sd10_2.jpg

Melchior

Newly Enlightened
You have discovered the Ghost-II, a well known LED flashlight from Asia. Its nothing special.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
I disagree. The Ghost II is very special. My GF loves hers. Now if only there was a way to make the light waterproof.

MG_Saldivar

Newly Enlightened
lukevsdarth,

By any chance, do you own one of the multi-LED lights sold by Lighthound here or by QualityChinaGoods here? The lights sold by those vendors seem to be identical to yours but I'm wondering, if they are different, how they compare with your light.

Although I've become enamored of middle-range single LED lights (Fenix, Civitor, Nuwai), I own a few multi-LED lights from Lighthound and for the price, they've worked out very well.

PS - I grew up in Brownsville.

lukevsdarth

Newly Enlightened
MG Saldivar from Dirty ol' Browntown. I worked in Brownsville for about a year I live in Mcallen.Love those damn taquitos on Boca Chica Blvd from Yoli's & Bigo's
:whistle:

Well I only have 2 of those 12 led AA flashlight from pointingmouse on Ebay. They are bright for single AA better then a penlight. I will illuminate a wall from 8 feet with a 2 foot beam pattern. I have bought a couple of those 14 led flashlight 3AAA. The only thing is the clicky goes bad sometimes and I had to resolder the inner spring on all of them other than that the LED's seem stable. Actually not bad for resale profit bought them for 6 bucks sold them for 20:grin2:

FRED :sold: