just received a OV-1:5watt

groutboy_1

Enlightened
Hello fellow cpf members. It's been a little bit since i posted anything. I had to move about 2 yrs ago due to high crime in my area, and went though two pcs during that time. totallly forgot my log in info, etc. anyway, it's nice to be back. I hadn't satisified my lighting needs in a while. i sold a lot of my previous collection. so, i decided to do some research on pocket-sized ,5 watt flood lights. i decided to order a nuwai tm 301x-5 from eliteled ;excellent service by the way... nuwai tm 301x-5 is decent: it's bright, has a cyan tint, a very, wide coverage area, and so far dependable...
I thought about getting a sf L4, but due to steep prices, and availiablity. i decided against trying to locate one. i wanted something a little extra for edc, different, bright , a more focused flood. so, i ordered a ov-1:5wt from botach; also excellent service...i was rather surprised by ov-1:5wt. it has a very small formfactor, very bright for it's size, nice white tint, with a slight dounut arifact... any feedback from other owners on this light...i didn't see any reviews on this light... so far, i like it...

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
groutboy1...can you post a link to the OV-1? I've never heard of it...BTW, welcome back!

PJD

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I am sorry that I don't know anything about this light but would like to say welcome back. :wave: