2 "new" lights

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I would have sworn I saw a thread on one, a 3AA 1W side clickie light from Lowes. Clearance at $8.97 (and I had a company check!)

Seems pretty good of beam and tint, and I'll know more after dark!

A coworker bought three 3AAA 9LED "Innovage" lights. I brought one home, put three new AAA in it, and so far WOW! GREAT smooth blob of light!

Again I'll know more after dark.

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
Yes, there was a thread. I'm glad you got a good tint, I held off on buying one because of so many green-tinted ones reported.
I bought a 3AAA 9-LED light at the flea market for $3 last weekend. Came complete with GLOSSY camo paint job. The brand was Waibang. It was bright but unfortunately I think it had a cold solder joint somewhere. The switch seemed really robust though. I attempted to drive out the guts using a properly sized socket. Much more difficult and damaging than I expected... chunked it in the garbage. Maybe I should have gotten the light from Lowes instead!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
The Lowes light is brighter than my two Element 1W lights, and comparable to my two EL XM3s. It looks bluish comapred to most of them, but white on it's own.

The Innovage 9LED 3AAA has a sort off aqua green tint. NOT the normal blue. Looking at white paper, you can be fooled that it is indeed white. On an off white surface, the greenish shows, but is not at all unpleasant. I told coworker I'd pay him for it, but he said since I've given him 2 or 3 lights not to worry about it.

Since the company bought the Lowes light, I should probably take it to the shop...

I don't think so!