• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS-KI-B (SOLD!!!)

Fringe

Enlightened
I need to sell my brand new #38 KI-B I just got the other day. I have only turned it on once and put it back in its case.
I am asking $400.00.
Will ship Conus, paypal only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

frisco

Enlightened
Re: FS-KI-B

I was gonna.... but the Post count is 666..... ??????

Only half kiding !!!!

I wish I could.... those are Sweet !!!!!

frisco

Fringe

Enlightened

Oh my. Thanks for pointing that out. At least my boy huried his entry to this world three days before this number!

Fringe

Enlightened

Nothing is wrong with it it is a great light, so bright and the battery possibilities are awesome. I just need a little extra spending money!

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Leef said:
What's it with these lights. For sale so soon? :huh2:

My guess is that when you spend so much money on a light, it's destined to become a shelf queen/king thus rendering any perceived usefulness of the light a moot point.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fringe, congrats on your baby boy!

Understandably baby should come before Big Brother (KI that is).

:goodjob: to you and your wife! If I were so fortunate, I'd have to sell my KI-B too, right after a kidney.

Fringe

Enlightened

LZ,

Thank you my firend and yes, it is a sad day when you have to sell ANYTHING from KI and Arcmania! My boy is getting stronger and bigger everyday!
Take care.

tdurand

Enlightened

Don't look at me, although my period of summer cessation is coming to an end.

Good luck Fringe! Awesome light!

Fringe

Enlightened

My oh my, I can't believe this light is still here! Did I mention that there won't be ANY of these made EVER again. There were only 100 made and this is #38! Brand new, never used, only tested! This is a beauty guys, come and get it!

ArsMachina

Enlightened

Hm, I am used to times when everey KI was sold here within minutes...
What's going on now ????

Jochen

Fringe

Enlightened

Beats me. The last few sold within a day. Great light, especially when it is running the AA tube, so bright and major run time. Everything is top notch, even the case is very high quality.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

The case is indeed ultra high quality - each one hand stitched and custom fitted.

And no worries about what cells can run, if it fits the tube, it will work.

If the history of its little brother, the KI, is an indication, it's also a sound investment. The KIs are rarely for sale, and often command more than the original selling price.

Maybe it is pricey to EDC, but it's a pleasure to behold. Mine is indeed a shelf queen, don't have the cojones yet to carry it. Nonetheless, the pride of ownership and appreciation of the embodiment of Arcmania's original vision are enough for me to stake it a permanent spot on my shelf.

Fringe, nice to hear your boy is healthy and growing. Hopefully by year's end you and yours will be able to sleep through the night.

Fringe

Enlightened

LZ,

Well said. I could not have said it better concerning the value and functionality of this versitile light. It will only increase in value and I would not sell it if it weren't for the fact that I need a little extra money currently.

Thanks for the kind words concerning my boy, he is wonderful and sleeping more and more as the days slip by.
Best.