• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2 mclux pd's, amilite, arc ls2 ALL SOLD

bamabright

Newly Enlightened
Man I hate to do this, but other interests are taking some of my "hobby money", so a few lights are going to have to go. ALL LIGHTS WILL BE INSURED AND SHIPED FIRST CLASS TO THE US ONLY. You can add $3.00 to the price if you want priority, but 1st class is usually just as fast. I say usually because I sold an orb a while back and it ironically took 21 days to arrive. THIS is why I insure all packages..

You can pay me Paypal (bank backed or existing funds) or money orders, I would much rather have papal bank backed overall, but I will take a money order. I will be in and out of the forum the next couple of days, Kinda busy with work at the moment, but I will get to pm's as soon as I can. 1st "Ill take it" or "Ill take it pending an inquiry" in the post gets priority.
grinser2.gif

First is a natural pd with titanium clip and bezel, and a green trit in the tail. It has been carried a few times, but was never perfect to begin with and looks the same as the day I got it. (8 out of 10) $240 shipped. Dont remember the bin...mayby txoj? Both are nice and white. SOLD and shipped

Next, a slate mclux pd-ti clip and bezel and green trit in the tail. As you know these are not perfect to begin with, this one is like it came to me (Ill call it a 8 out of 10) I think it is a tyoj if memory serves me correctly. $230 sold and shipped
I also have an amilite neo t3 with ucl lens in excellent condition for $50 shipped SOLD and shipped

Finally an arc ls2 with a high dome and a mcr17 reflector, has minor (common) color mismatch and some scratches on the oem pleastic lens. I will send a new ucl with it though, unistalled. $90 shipped SOLD and shipped
img0277zz5.jpg

img0280rw7.jpg

img0281rs5.jpg

img0284gy5.jpg

img0285wa5.jpg

img0287jr1.jpg

img0288cl4.jpg

img0291lw4.jpg

Last edited:

rookie

Enlightened
Re: 2 mclux pd's, amilite, arc ls2 for sale

I'll take the amilite neo t3.

PM sent

Doug

Enlightened

I'll take the natural pd & the Arc.....

EDIT: PM sent for PP address....

EDIT2: Hmm, almost 5 hours, no responce....

Last edited:

bamabright

Newly Enlightened

The slate pd is still available, all others sold pending funds!!

rookie

Enlightened

PM replied. Please confirm Paypal address.

Thanx!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

skalomax said:
I Think im going to take the Slate? How is the Tint? Thanks.

TYOJ is very bright and white in the PD Skalo. Trust me, get it dude, your first McGizmo light! :rock:

Heck of a price too! If you dont get it, someone else will, and I mean in a hurry!

This light would be $270 from Don!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

skalomax said:
:sold: :sold: :sold: ! Yep Ill TAKE IT!!

:rock: Congrats dude! Your first PD! I think its a good choice for an EDC over the 27LT. You'll be very pleased! If you dont like it, shoot me a PM.

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened

PoliceScannerMan said:
I think its a good choice for an EDC over the 27LT.
Of course you know he will want one as well for those times when he needs throw. :)

I know I did. :grin2: Still the 27LT is in the backpack for whent he going gets tough.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

OldGreyGuy said:
Of course you know he will want one as well for those times when he needs throw. :)

I know I did. :grin2: Still the 27LT is in the backpack for whent he going gets tough.
Guilty! My 27LT rides in the light pocket of my County Comm Bail out bag.