• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired JETS22 BRASS CR2 GOLDBIRD with tritium vials, holster, RAD keyfob PRICE DROP AGAIN

photon555

Newly Enlightened
JETS22 BRASS CR2 GOLDBIRD with tritium vials, holster, RAD keyfob credit card ok

Shipping in conus usps with delivery confirmation is included. Insurance is extra and I won't be responsible for loss or damage in transit. First one to post 'I'll take it' gets the item. This is also posted in another forum. It would be best to also contact me at jimtrusk at adelphia dot net since I don't get on the forum every day.

Payment is by paypal cash or credit.

1. Jets22 brass CR2. it is machined brass and has knurling. it has the trit vials around the emitter. i have not carried it but it could use polishing. it comes with the matching adjustable leather holster and the radiation keyfob with serial number 000. the light has a mechanical high/low switch in the bottom. the small tab has apparently been bent down a little and so it will not go to the low setting first when the head is screwed down. instead it goes to high. i don't want to touch it, but i believe it just needs a slight adjustment. it uses an optic and has no lens. i believe only a few of these were made. 290 US

liamsbirthday083.jpg

the brass cr2 is the one in the middle, with the holster

Last edited:

Doug

Enlightened
Re: JETS22 BRASS CR2 with tritium vials, holster, keyfob

Never mind......

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: JETS22 BRASS CR2 GOLDBIRD with tritium vials, holster, keyfob

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THIS LIGHT IS KNOWN AS A GOLDBIRD SO I HAVE PUT THAT DESCRIPTION IN THE HEADER.

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: JETS22 BRASS CR2 GOLDBIRD with tritium vials, holster, keyfob PRICE DROP

BUMP WITH PRICE DROP

should you buy it now or wait for the next drop, but someone else might buy it first. what to do.... what to do. life is full of surprises.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: JETS22 BRASS CR2 GOLDBIRD with tritium vials, holster, keyfob PRICE DROP AGAIN

Jim, have you gotten my payment for the BBH yet? :popcorn:

Karl

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: JETS22 BRASS CR2 GOLDBIRD with tritium vials, holster, keyfob PRICE DROP AGAIN

KARL, SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE FORUM FOR A FEW DAYS. I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CHECK AND THE BBH IS ON ITS WAY. YOU SHOULD HAVE IT SOON. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SALE.
JIM

photon555

Newly Enlightened

bump with another price drop and a new photo

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: JETS22 BRASS CR2 GOLDBIRD with tritium vials, holster, RAD keyfob PRICE DROP AGAIN

bump with another price drop

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: JETS22 BRASS CR2 GOLDBIRD with tritium vials, holster, RAD keyfob PRICE DROP AGAIN

another price drop. it's getting near to Christmas

photon555

Newly Enlightened

credit card paypal is now ok as well as cash.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you'll break it up, I'm interested in just the key fob.