• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS THREE LIONHEART LENSES

photon555

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE; LIGHTS AND CHARGER SOLD. LENSES AVAILABLE 6 USD SHIPPED FIRST CLASS CONUS. DISCOUNT FOR MORE THAN ONE.

SEE MY OTHER SALES

Shipping in conus usps with delivery confirmation is included. Insurance is extra and I won't be responsible for loss or damage in transit. First one to post 'I'll take it' gets the item. My paypal is cash only. This is also posted in another forum. It would be best to also contact me at jimtrusk at adelphia dot net since I don't get on the forum every day.

Thank you for looking and have a good day.

12. lionheart no. 185. i don't see any scratches, etc. it has only a few minutes use and comes with two pila batts and a nylon holster. the batts have only a few cycles. i charged them every few months even though they saw little use. 140 US SOLD

13. lionheart no. 247. i have used this light as a night table ready light. it has seen only a few minutes a day, most of that time on a low setting. it comes with two batts and a nylon holster. the batts have only a few cycles. i charged them every few months even though they saw little use. it has a tiny ding on the bottom and several tiny dings around the lens, but I don't see any shiny spots, so it looks like the ano is almost intact. 130 US SOLD

BUY BOTH AND SAVE 10 USD.

14. PILA charger sold with LH. Only used with pilas and only a few times. comes with spacers. 20US or 16US with any light. SOLD

15. i have three extra lens for the LH. 5 US each with any other purchase.
OR 6 USD each shipped first class alone. I will ship it in a padded envelope, but it's not insured.

I will post photos when I am able. Both lights have the natural finish.

49af9a50.jpg

Last edited:

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS TWO LIONHEARTS with PILA charger and extra battery

What finish does #12 have?

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS TWO LIONHEARTS with PILA charger and extra battery

They both have the natural finish. I will edit the first post to state that. Thank you for the question.

jim