• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD FS: Pics posted. Two Custom Arc LS Body kits

moses

Enlightened
Pictures will follow shortly.

1. New Arc LS body kit that was beautifully polished by Brock - with converter ready for mounting a luxeon. It has a small nick on a corner of the head. This is my one and only unit left.

arclscustompolishedqj9.jpg

It comes with: Polished tail, polished body, polished head, RAM switch, heatsink with Badboy converter, and retainer rings.

You can use your own Kroll switch or any other switch with the same thread. I just happen to like the RAM switch.

All you need is add a luxeon and a reflector of your choice. A U-bin would be very nice and you have a great light. U bin luxeons are readily available on CPF now.

$100.

2. ARC LS body kit with custom made tail.

arclscustombatterypackpg4.jpg

The unique part is the tail that I had custom made. The tail is for a cell the length of a AA and the width of a CR123 cell with a little wiggle room left. This is the same concept as those who bored out a 'fatboy' to accommodate the same cell. If you've been looking for a fatboy to do this mode, here it is with the same function. The tail add surprisingly little length to the entire light as it is made as compact as possible.

Thus, one can use a custom lithium ion cell that is higher capacity than the normal 123 lithium ion rechargeable cell for much longer run times.

Also includes two heatsinks, retainer rings, head, and body. With the two heatsinks, you can have two different luxeon colors for example and swap.

This kit would be SCREAMING BRIGHT for a direct drive lithium cell with a U**J luxeon, with a decent runtime compared to other smaller cell direct drives.

$95.

Please post here and PM if you want either.

Thanks,
Mo

Last edited:

mosport

Enlightened
Re: FS: Pics posted. Two Custom Arc LS Body kits

Just received an LS in a trade last week, if I hadn't I'd be picking up one of these instead...

Set 1 looks gorgeous all nicely polished up Mo, especially with that matching bezel !

:huh:

liqht

Newly Enlightened

i'll take #1 and #2!

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

light, you are on a nice run there !

I'm glad you got the Bare Polished First Run Arc...
It's a very unique body.
Do let me know if you need any help modding !

Cheers !!

moses

Enlightened

THANKS 'Light' - PP received and will ship tomorrow morning.

Mosport & Bombleman - thanks for the 'bump'...:)

Moses