how to acquire SF E-series tailcaps?

Kiessling

Flashaholic
hi guys !

since no one seems to be willing to sell those to me, I am asking this question here:

how can I acquire a black and a HA tailcap of the SF E-series ?
directly from SF?
part numbers?
will they ship to Germany?
some other possibility?

thanx !!!

bernhard

(I need those for the UBHs I ordered, otherwise the batteries would just fall out at the bottom end, and we wouldn't want that, would we?
grin.gif
)

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
CiTY,
Just a note. I've been e-mailing Lagger-Pro for two weeks concerning a replacement E2e bezel and have received dead silence. I'm a past customer and they've given me the silent treatment before. I'll never understand companies that won't answer e-mails. I'm sure it's best to call them but it's sure nice to get e-mails answered.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gene:

I'm surprised to hear your problem, but I've probably communicated with LPS more on the phone than by email. They've researched a number of "will they work together questions" and have handled special order non-stocked as well as stocked parts orders for me very satisfactorily.

BTW, I bought my spare e series tailcap at LPS to fit my Doug Speck UBH.

I am also waiting for them to find out when SF will ship two special-ordered D3 bodies I've ordered to utilize two currently idle tailcaps and a greater number of bezels and Turboheads. LPS has $100,000 of back-ordered items with SF whose status has been "will ship next week" repeatedly over the last few weeks.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Geoffchan:
Are these shipping yet?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The parts above are the normal lock-out tailcaps and have been available for months.
I've bought them from both Sableco and Lagger-Pro.

The E-series clickies are not shipping yet.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Z52 is black.
Z53 is gunmetal.
Z54 is HA.

Any place you can buy them in Germany should be able to order them.