Where are everyones lights kept?

robertl999

Newly Enlightened
Are they all together in the kitchen. How about one in every night table? In the tool box?

Where?

Mike Rivera

Newly Enlightened
  • Bedroom (SF U2, Fenix L1T, MiniMag).
  • Downstairs closet (Mag 2D/LED)
  • Garage (Mag 6D)
  • Wife's car (BMW factory rechargable in glovebox & Mag 2D/LED in trunk)
  • My SUV (Fenix P1 in glovebox & Mag 2D/LED & Petzl Tikka XP in the back)
  • My keychain (ARC AAA-P).
- Mike

Last edited:

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep all of my lights on my "flashlight shelf", eye level next to the bed. Each night before going to bed I adjust each light to be sure the writing is facing out, then I choose which light will be on the nightstand.
The shelf also has a divider box that houses all my little stuff, extra LEDs, springs, bulbs and piles of other flashlight related stuff.
Below that shelf is another shelf that holds all the holsters, spares, spare carriers and multi tools.
In the morning, depending on what the day is calling for I send about 5 of them off to duty, cars, pocket work bag...
Every night and every morning it's the same thing, just different lights.

Illum

Flashaholic
theres a bookshelf right behind my bed....theres a tabe on the left side of the bed...the lightest lights go on the table, the heavier the light, the higher on the shelf it is....if theres an earthquake, theres more than likely Ill be awake when the 6D mag and others fall from the highest shelf....

seriously speaking, lights are scattered about, save a few by the bed and the heavier lights are on the shelf gutted, just for show

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine are also mostly kept on the shelf behind my bed. My two newest lights (the Dorcy cheapies) are kept on my desk and on a shelf near the floor. I think I need a bit of dedicated space for my lights.

I EDC a Fenix L2T in its sheath on my belt and a P1 with its lobster claw with my keys.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
There is a cabinet to my left (in the "office" - spare bedroom) that holds MOST of my lights..

That said:
Front entry table M*gled 4C, kitchen island M*g 4D NiteIze, Dining room divider 2D M*gled, bathroom Milkbone 2AA 1W, NitIze Minim*g and Dorcy 2C 8LED, my room SNII, SL3CXP/LED, Element LUXIII, 84 cent 2AA SMJLED and a few others.

Out in the truck: MC60, M*gled 3C, Maxfire LX p60, SL TT 3AA and Minim*g NiteIze with a headstrap.

The Porcupine

Enlightened
Most are kept in this:
pelicase1.jpg

pelicase2.jpg

+ an SF G2 on wife's nightstand, E2E in my EDC bag, Mag 2C in the car, etc...
(contents of case: SF M3CB, L5, A2, E1L, Fenix L1P, batteries, spare bulbs and NyoGel.)

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most of Mine are kept at home, a few are kept at the office, 2 in the car,
some at the holiday house, and of course one in my pocket

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
SF's in a Pelican box; others on a shelf in my walk-in closet. That is, other than a few work-horse maglites.

dyyys1

Enlightened
I keep an A2 in my pocket, a photon clone keychain light in my other pocket, an Eddie Baur 3 LED light on my nightstand, and everything else in a shoebox in a cabinet under my bed.

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Size15's said:
I always wanted to get one of these to see whether it'd make a good method for keeping my rare/special SureFires safe but it was sold out long ago :(

If you have one, please post some photos of it full if possible and let us know how well it works.

Cheers!
Al

Ok...I'll take some pics later...:)

If folks are interested, you all might contact TADGear and see if they'll do another run...they seem open to doing that if there's enough interest...

JM-99

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
In every room, others in a Rubbermaid container from Wally World. Been thinking about putting them and chargers, etc; in a Pelican case for better safekeeping!

Ritch

Enlightened
Most lie orderly in three drawers in the living room and in my part of the bedroom cupboard, three are standing on my writing table right here beside the PC, one in each of my photo bags, two at the nightstand, two in my briefcase, two in the car, some in the office.

Last edited:

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
robertl999 said:
Are they all together in the kitchen.

Where?

I can't believe you guessed it on your first try! They are all in my kitchen, lined up for duty. Each night, I pick one ( usually the U2,L1, or L2 ) to help me find my way upstairs to bed and back down in the morning so not to wake the bride and kids. The M6 is next to me on the nightstand for those bumps in the night that must be investigated. :)

Latest posts