Any Chinese Speaking members here?

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
If there are any Chinese speaking members that wouldn't mind helping a bro out I would really appreciate it. I'd like to order something from Hong Kong, but cannot speak the language. Any help appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks,
Flavio
BugOutGearUSA.com

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried contacting the vendor by e-mail? English was taught in Hong Kong schools until a short period before it was turned back over to China. Can't help you with the language though.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Thanks all for the suggestions. It's a little more complicated than a simple email or babblefish translation so I would need someone a little better versed in chinese than I.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Flavio

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried babelfish but the Chinese translator just kept coming up entirely with question marks for every word I entered...???? ???? ????????

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
^
Don't think your browser has the Chinese character font

I speak a little Cantonese myself with my family.

Kevin Tan

Enlightened
I have called up WGC on an order and have had no problems communicating with the Cantonese speaking HK. PM me if u need help.

ciam

Newly Enlightened
English was and still is widely taught in HK. It's indeed the main language they use to teach many subjects bar a few like Chinese Language, Chinese History, and etc, at least officially. So, most people in HK should be able to converse in English. Give it a try yourself, and if you still need help, just PM me.