Just received my Ultrafire G90

Bryan

Enlightened
I have a decent collection of Surefire lights so when I ordered the G90 for $20 shipped I wasn't expecting much in terms of quality. I ordered the G90 from ebay seller hkequipment from Hong Kong and exactly 7 days later I received it! This light is quite a value I must say! Most of the Ultrafires you see on ebay do not include a glass lens or high pressure lamp, but this one came with both! Plus a lanyard and holster! The feel of this light in my hand is very nice and the switch is very solid feeling. It's a nice 'stiff' click.

The only flaw I noticed was the O-rings looked a bit dry so maybe a touch of oil would help that. The machining on this light is very nice. It's only 4pm here in California, so I'll have to wait for a review on the lamp. I plan on putting a P91 and WE 150b cells in this light as soon as they arrive this week. The HP lamp from the Ultrafire will be going in a G2 with DAE r123a's. I know it's a knockoff light but I highly recommend it to anyone! For around $20, you can't beat this light, especially if you plan on using it as a host for other lamps. I'm going to get a few more to have as spares in the cars. For as cheap as it is I won't be concerned if I drop it or lose it since it's a fraction of the cost of a Surefire.

Sorry this is so long, I just wanted to share my experience with this light since I know there are people who want to stretch their hard earned money!

Bryan

Enlightened
By the way, I am not implying that the quality of this light is better than or equal to Surefire's quality. I am just saying the quality is very good when you consider the price being paid!

Latest posts