• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Gone.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK Guys it's a tough decision but I'm letting go of a few lights.

#1) First up is a 2.5C Tri-Lux M@G. This light as you can see has a custom machine job and was recently anodized in Black HAIII along with a few other lights in my group buy. This light sports 3 UWOJ stars in a PTS2-C heat sink, IMS20 reflectors, Fatman driver set to 900ma (can change it if you like), a one of a kind Icarus made 2x18650 battery holder and of course a UCL lens. This light is indeed one of a kind!

I can sell this light as a Turnkey set-up with 2 protected 2200ma 18650 Lithium Ion batteries and a charger made for 18650 and 17500 cells. The charger has independent detection for each battery.

This light, battery and charger are all brand new. ----
Was $375 with batteries and charger NOW $325! SOLD!!
#2) HAIII natural 2C M@G brand new light just done in my group Buy. ---- $60 SOLD
#3) HAIII natural 2C M@G brand new light just done in my group Buy. ---- $60 SOLD
#4) HAIII Natural 2AA MM ---- $50 SOLD

#5) HAIII Natural 2AAA MM I don't think I've ever seen a 2AAA HAIII M@G anywhere. This light is pretty unique! ---- Was $35 now $20 Shipped! to the U.S. Contact me for shipping outside the U.S. If you have something to trade let me know. I'd particularly be interested in Aleph parts. Withdrawn.

sm_DSC00254.jpg

#6) Fenix L1P. This is a brand new light I bought a few weeks ago with the intention of modding. However I can't get the pill out so it's up for sale. The pill was scratched up a little in the attempt to remove it but only shows on the inside of the head. There are no marks on the outside at all. Comes with the box, spare o-rings, holster, lanyard and manual. ---- $30 SOLD

Now for the particulars… As always the first "I'll take it" gets it.

I will accept either cash or credit Paypal and U.S. Postal money orders. My Paypal is (bsteeves at tampabay dot rr dot com).

Please PM with any questions.

MM

Last edited:

Rommul

Enlightened
Re: Several Lights For Sale: 2.5C Tri-Lux, HAIII 2C's, HAIII MM's, Fenix

I'll take one 2C HAIII.

Did these HAIII 2C's have the lettering machined off? It seems that way in the picture.

Please PM info needed to send MO (postal money order).

Thanks.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

Rommul said:
I'll take one 2C HAIII.

Did these HAIII 2C's have the lettering machined off? It seems that way in the picture.

Please PM info needed to send MO (postal money order).

Thanks.

Yes they were either machined or polished off.

MM

aileron

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #3 and possibly #4. PM sent.

Rommul said:

Comparing my HA3'd 2D and a stock 2D, I can see the bezel markings seem to be stamped and painted, whereas the serial number and 'PATENTED IN THE USA' are just stamped.
I suppose stripping the stock coating is enough to remove the paint. Out of curiosity, is the coating removed with acid or machining? It would seem nearly impossible to machine with conventional equipment..
Either way, I love the way the subdued lettering makes them look, the bezel seems to blend in a lot better to my eye.

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic

Could you consider not editing your sale prices? :) It helps to have a reference when shopping for similar items.
:thanks:

Archangel

Flashlight Enthusiast

(grin) What he said.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

That #1 looks pretty sweet. I got a Red 2.5C and it is my FAVORITE led light. Who ever gets the #1 would be extremely happy.

Curtis

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

aileron said:
I'll take #3 and possibly #4. PM sent.

Comparing my HA3'd 2D and a stock 2D, I can see the bezel markings seem to be stamped and painted, whereas the serial number and 'PATENTED IN THE USA' are just stamped.
I suppose stripping the stock coating is enough to remove the paint. Out of curiosity, is the coating removed with acid or machining? It would seem nearly impossible to machine with conventional equipment..
Either way, I love the way the subdued lettering makes them look, the bezel seems to blend in a lot better to my eye.

Actually I think the lettering on the bezel is laser etched, not sure though.

The original anodizing is stripped with chemicals not machining. These two lights have no lettering visible at all on the bezel ring.

MM

aileron

Newly Enlightened

Mirage_Man said:
Actually I think the lettering on the bezel is laser etched, not sure though.

The original anodizing is stripped with chemicals not machining. These two lights have no lettering visible at all on the bezel ring.

MM

Interesting.. Now I look closer the markings on the body do seem different.
You learn something new every day :)

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Several Lights For Sale: 2.5C Tri-Lux (Reduced), HAIII 2C's, HAIII MM's, Fenix

Wow that 2.5C is awesome!

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Several Lights For Sale: 2.5C Tri-Lux (Reduced), HAIII 2C's, HAIII MM's, Fenix

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

IsaacHayes said:

I'd have to agree!

I'd have to agree!

:grin2:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: 2.5C Tri-Lux (Reduced again) & HAIII MM

Still for sale with new lower price!

MM

Galiphrey

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: 2.5C Tri-Lux (Final $ Reduction) & HAIII MM

M-Man, I'll take it. That's a great price.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: HAIII AAA MM

All items sold except the AAA MM. Price has been dropped to $25 shipped. It's really a great little light. Perfect to keep in the glove box. With the HAIII it'll look new for a long, long time!

MM