• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD FS AWR NANO PACKAGE with charger/usb, and two batteries PRICE DROP

photon555

Newly Enlightened
EVERYTHING SOLD. THANKS ANDREW.

Shipping in conus usps with delivery confirmation is included. Insurance is extra and I won't be responsible for loss or damage in transit. First one to post 'I'll take it' gets the item. My paypal is cash only. These are also posted in another forum. These lights are on their way to Andrew for refurbishing. He has kindly agreed to ship them direct to the buyer. Please allow time for shipping and for the reconditioning work by Andrew. Both of these packages come with the separate charger body.

Thank you for looking and have a good day.

1. awr nano package with 3 levels and upgraded emitter. unit is number 046 and comes with two batts, your choice of flat or reel usb charger and both ac and dc options. this light has been on my keychain since i got it, but i haven't used it much. a little bit of the chrome has come off the reflector near the lip. i have asked andrew to redo the chrome. 130 US. extra batt. available 5 US with purchase of light.

NOTE the first buyer of 1 or 2 gets to choose the flat or reel charger and has first dibs on the extra batt. there is only one extra batt.

2. awr nano package with 3 levels and upgraded emitter. unit is number 045 and comes with two batts, your choice of flat or reel usb charger and both ac and dc options. this light has seen little use on my wife's keychain since we got it. the bezel lip does have some small dings. 130 US. extra batt. available 5 US with purchase of light.

NOTE the first buyer of 1 or 2 gets to choose the flat or reel charger and has first dibs on the extra batt. there is only one extra batt.

Last edited:

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS AWR NANO PACKAGE with charger/usb, and two batteries

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND

these are great little lights. unfortunately, we need the money more right now, which is why i am selling them. this is a good price for one with all the options, and they should be ready pretty soon, but that depends on Andrew's schedule.

jim

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS AWR NANO PACKAGE with charger/usb, and two batteries PRICE DROP

BUMP WITH PRICE DROP. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT LABOR DAY.

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

As always i will help sell the nanos.. if you need to use credit-card, etc.. i will forward the proceeds to Jim.. since he doesn't have credit-card accepting paypal.

-awr

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

oh.. the lights will be treated as a new purchase.. i.e. you can pick any charger option you'd like and you will get two batteries per light. Also making it clear.. this is for a completed nano not a 'spot in line'.. you can have a nano in a week.

-awr

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very surprised these aren't being jumped on. Still likely to be the king of tiny lights for a good while.

photon555

Newly Enlightened

another bump for these excellent tiny, BRIGHT lights by Andrew.

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

They were taking too long to sell for who knows why.. and extra $20 from the current price you have up there, i'm sure i owe you some from the last sale, not sure how much.. I think i have 1 or two local sales i can make with the lights.. people are only interested in buying for immediate sales usually, so if i have a couple on-hand i can probably sell them within a week.

photon555

Newly Enlightened

THANKS, ANDREW. NOTHING ELSE TO SAY.

photon555

Newly Enlightened
anybody interested in a nano, let me tell you they are bright and light and small. you won't be disappointed. Andrew has produced a great little light, and he's a great guy.