Help! What light do I get?

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Okay you fixed your post. I have the XPG 12V with the turbo head and I really like it. It throws like crazy and it's not too big either. These are also compatible with the Surefire P series lights. I did play with the LED as well, but I didn't like as much as the Xenon light. If you're looking for throw, the 12V is the way to go. Here's a pic to show the size.
mylights007.jpg

Iron Man

Newly Enlightened
I have seen people talking about the XPG 12 volt around here. Thats why I am considering it. This is the post that made me want to get one. But then again that nice 6 watt LED looks nice too with plenty of runtime.

Anyone have one of those?

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Do you live near a Cabela's? If so you can handle any light they sell. Another plus is the "Bargain Cave" section, I picked up my 12V light for $35 plus tax because it was an open item. If you don't live near one, let me know which one you decide on and I'll see if they have one in the "Bargain Cave" and save you a few bucks. I go to my local Cabela's pretty often, so I don't mind looking for you.

Iron Man

Newly Enlightened
Thanks TxTroubleMaker, I apprecaite that. I just have no clue as to which one I really want to get yet.

Iron Man

Newly Enlightened
Wow the responces have been overwhelming! LOL

I guess I am going with the XPG 12V. I love LED dont get me wrong but I like the way incan light looks. I will just get a Mag LED upgrade for my 3D. And be done with it for now.

Were can I get one of those turbo heads?