• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *NEW* M@G D Single Emitter K2, LUXI, LUXIII and LUXV LED D M@G Heat Sink

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
(ALL GONE!) *NEW* M@G D Single Emitter K2, LUXI, LUXIII and LUXV LED D M@G Heat Sink

ALL GONE!

sm_DSC00254.jpg

ALL GONE!

MM

Last edited:

wquiles

Flashaholic
Re: *NEW* UHS Single Emitter K2, LUXI, LUXIII and LUXV LED D&C M@G Heat Sink Sales Thread

Very well priced in my opinion ;)

Will

Last edited:

wquiles

Flashaholic
Re: *NEW* UHS Single Emitter K2, LUXI, LUXIII and LUXV LED D&C M@G Heat Sink Sales Thread

sorry - double post :ohgeez:

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you take a close-up picture to where the LED mounts. I don't understand how one pocket will fit the round slug and new hex slug of the K2's. Their 2 different diameters, As I remember the round slug LED's have a .200 diameter metal slug and the K2's are much larger.

Mac

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *NEW* UHS Single Emitter K2, LUXI, LUXIII and LUXV LED D&C M@G Heat Sink Sales Th

cmacclel said:
Can you take a close-up picture to where the LED mounts. I don't understand how one pocket will fit the round slug and new hex slug of the K2's. Their 2 different diameters, As I remember the round slug LED's have a .200 diameter metal slug and the K2's are much larger.

Mac

Please see the "introduction" thread for my response. Please direct questions to that thread.

Thanks,
MM

Last edited:

aileron

Newly Enlightened
Re: *NEW* UHS Single Emitter K2, LUXI, LUXIII and LUXV LED D&C M@G Heat Sink Sales Th

For now I'll take two Ds.
With any luck you can throw them in the same package as the HA?
Either way, lemme know the total and I'll get it sent asap.

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take two "C" size uhs.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

The C-size UHS will be delayed slightly. I will update as soon as I get them in hand. The D's are in stock and ready to ship though!

MM

momanz

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent for one UHS-D @ $12.50.

Thanks,

-Momanz

daywalker

Newly Enlightened

I would like to order 1x UHS-D 12,50$. Please tell me the handling for shipping to germany.

Greetings

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just a quick update. I will not be offering the C size UHS. Because of lack of interest I can't justify the cost of having them made. I can't afford to lay out the money and sit on them. I hope you all understand.

That being said I still have the UHS-D in stock and they are ready to ship!

MM

Last edited:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *NEW* UHS Single Emitter K2, LUXI, LUXIII and LUXV LED D M@G Heat Sink ($ Drop)

Bump.

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *NEW* UHS Single Emitter K2, LUXI, LUXIII and LUXV LED D M@G Heat Sink

Ill take one! Getting brave again :grin2:
-bobby

paypal sent
:popcorn:

Last edited:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

nakahoshi said:
Ill take one! Getting brave again :grin2:
-bobby

paypal sent
:popcorn:

Thanks. It will go out tomorrow.

MM

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast

mm,

will a the FM reflector (removeable cam)... w/ the cam removed work to focus an LED mounted in this heatsink?
Thanks,

jared

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

jar3ds said:
mm,

will a the FM reflector (removeable cam)... w/ the cam removed work to focus an LED mounted in this heatsink?
Thanks,

jared

If it has the smae size opening like a stock reflector with the cam cut off I don't see any reason why it won't.

MM

Last edited:

X Racer

Enlightened

I just found out about this. I would be in for at least 4 of these for a C cell mag. I see that you have decided not to go with the C size for lack of interest, so I thought I would voice my interest.

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Recieved mine today, these work great! Very nice fit. Thanks for a great priced product, very fast shipping!
-bobby