new aa led torch*CONTENT DELETED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashlightguy

Newly Enlightened
Re: new aa led torch

looks like a nice light. It looks like what I've been looking for. 3W single AA light that is very small. I wish I could afford it though

Illum

Flashaholic

I don't think its considered spamming to introduce a custom/homemade light unless your including company names and or associative contact info that jams the main lines that supports the overall efficiency of data transfer on the forum...but thats just my opinion....

For the generous moderators out there viewing this, remove or alter my comments as necessary ;) thanks!

mhubble

Enlightened

The email on your site doesnt work. What is the run time of this light and is it a twist or click.

jezzyp

Enlightened

I'll say it before anyone else does - Beamshots! preferably comparing to similar lights - whats the run time??

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you're actually sorry to be spamming, then stop doing it.

Your previous thread was moved to the manufacturers's corner, so perhaps you shouldn't have started the thread again in the same subforum. :thinking:

This isn't a very considerate way to promote your new product. Either wait for people to buy it, send a unit to flashlightreviews, ask a CPFer who owns one to post a review in the Reviews subforum, or advertise in the correct subforum.

Your best bet is probably flashlightreviews. If your light earns a positive review, you'll soon get more orders for your new light than you expected. :naughty:

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast

CLOSED, with link removed.

Please review the CPF rules, as you've cross posted several times.

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.