Im So Happy and Excited!!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well Today Im Expecting 4 Flashlights!!! A Nextorch Saint,Wolfyes K500,Streamlight Propolymer 4AA,Fenix P1! and a Terralux TLE-5 mini mag drop in!! These Would be My First HID's and im getting two of them!! Also Today At Night we are leaving to go Camping, so right in time to try my New lights!!!! Sorry But had to share my Excitement!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got 2 So far. A Fenix P1 and a Propolymer. The Fenix has a WHITE tint! YES!! and propolymer has a Hid Purple Tint (which i Like). Great Lights! Now just waiting my HID's!!

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Congrats on the new lights. I'm getting a little antsy, too, today. I'm expecting to find a Fenix E1 in the mailbox. All morning I've been trying to think of a good excuse to go home early.

Geoff

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a Street Wise Lightning Rod LR-800 from eliteled.com yesterday, and in a few days I should receive a Gladius, Mod-U-Lok, and FM34 Beamshaper. I'm also getting a "torch" - or, rather, a lighter.

Great service from eliteled.com, by the way.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flying Turtle said:
Congrats on the new lights. I'm getting a little antsy, too, today. I'm expecting to find a Fenix E1 in the mailbox. All morning I've been trying to think of a good excuse to go home early.

Geoff

:lolsign: . I Dont Work Today so i picked my shipping day Carefully. I cant Describe how excited i am for those HID's!! Wait and Wait! They said it would be here before 3pm!! YES!! a few more hours to go.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) :) . GOT THEM!!!! WHOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOO!! I Did not get one But 2 HID Torches!! These Things ARE BRIGHT!!!!! They dont have the Smothest Beam of them all But Who Cares They are HID!!!! Time To Pack and get Ready To Camp!!

Call me Mr HID!!!
nana.gif

robertl999

Newly Enlightened
I'm happy for you. I know the highness. I just received a Inova XO3, XO and my second X5 today. Also a MTB-1 in another package. Expecting 2 Inova E1 tomorrow.

Good with them.

I think I'm hooked

Oppppps....

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
skalomax said:
Well Today Im Expecting 4 Flashlights!!! A Nextorch Saint,Wolfyes K500,Streamlight Propolymer 4AA,Fenix P1! and a Terralux TLE-5 mini mag drop in!! These Would be My First HID's and im getting two of them!! Also Today At Night we are leaving to go Camping, so right in time to try my New lights!!!! Sorry But had to share my Excitement!

Thanks Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great thread title and your happiness brought a smile to my face. :grin2:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Enjoy your lights, skalomax. I will be playing with my new E1. It was, indeed, in the mailbox. Sweet little light. Very smooth action, flawless anodizing, and bright. The tint is a bit blue, but no worse than many other lights. It seems to ride as unnoticeably in the pocket as my old Arc AAA. Don't know about replacing it, yet.

Geoff

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
go to the hospital right away and have them take some blood for testing.
together we can beat this thing.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
:lolsign: . Bad News... The Camping trip was cancelled!? I still have my Lights though!!

I was really looking forward to this trip and had everything packed but our friends and relatives who were going had to work saturday so we just cancelled and will wait for a better time.

allthatwhichis

Enlightened
Sounds like Christmas, or what ever holiday like that that you celebrate... :grin2: My light fixation iss lasers so I have no idea what you got but enjoy... :popcorn:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Yesterday My Friend said he wanted a Green Laser Pointer which you could see the beam at nightime (Light Saber of Some Sorts). Any recomendations for the strongest lasers under $60

allthatwhichis

Enlightened
skalomax said:
Thanks, Yesterday My Friend said he wanted a Green Laser Pointer which you could see the beam at nightime (Light Saber of Some Sorts). Any recomendations for the strongest lasers under $60
I'm not really into pointers, they're not supposed to stay on long enough for me. I am building a laser show and need the lasers to stay on continually. Pointer style lasers have a duty time, usually a minute or so on and the same amount off. $60 is also a little low for a decent laser. If you really want one I would ask that question in the Laser forum. You'll probably get many replies. AtlasNova is a good place to start. I keep forgetting his screen name here though. He should be able to hook you up with a good laser for about that much.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once again, I got my 50mW from thegreenbeam.com, but they're currently out of stock. Send them an email to find out when more will be coming in.

They also had a 5mW model for $35, but that's also out of stock.

I got my Gladius yesterday :)rock: :rock: :rock: ), and I got two more lights today. I got a 4D MagLED and a Dorcy 3W lantern. It's so much fun to amaze people with the fact that I'm carrying three flashlights worth a total of $325, and that just one of them was $200.

Me:.....Them:
:hahaha:.......:huh:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
TigerhawkT3 said:
Once again, I got my 50mW from thegreenbeam.com, but they're currently out of stock. Send them an email to find out when more will be coming in.

They also had a 5mW model for $35, but that's also out of stock.

I got my Gladius yesterday :)rock: :rock: :rock: ), and I got two more lights today. I got a 4D MagLED and a Dorcy 3W lantern. It's so much fun to amaze people with the fact that I'm carrying three flashlights worth a total of $325, and that just one of them was $200.

Me:.....Them:
:hahaha:.......:huh:

Haha... I Showed off my HID Lights To Everybody and they stood in awe! These Lights are Insanley Bright! I think im going to sell or trade 1, since i dont need 2 HID's... Or do I??