1-2 lithium LED for promo

artforest

Newly Enlightened
I'm finishing a successful project and am looking to order 150ea gifts for folks related to the project. I'd like to order quality 1 or 2 lithium cell LED flashlights of at least 25 lumens (but the more, the better) that can be engraved or screened with my company's logo. I'd like to pay no more than $50/ea inc printing & shipping, but may consider up to $60 if the light is especially nice.

Can you please help me with suggestions on specific lights to consider and where I should go to get them?

THANKS!

carrot

Flashaholic
I would recommend the Fenix L1P from David at Fenix-Store.com. It uses a single alkaline AA but is compact and bright, for only $38/ea shipped. Most people would probably not appreciate a lithium-powered flashlight as much simply because lithiums are so expensive in retail. The L1P was also considered "Flashlight of the Year" in 2005 by a majority vote here on CPF. David can also laser-engrave them for you for a fee.

A review:
http://flashlightreviews.com/reviews/fenix_l1p.htm

http://fenix-store.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=31

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would recommend a Fenix P1 from www.fenix-store.com. It costs $45 shipped, but that's without engraving. I believe 4sevens (the owner) can engrave things, as he got a 25W laser a little while ago for just this purpose, but I don't know how much extra that would cost. I also don't know if he has 150 of them available, but if you PM or email him, I'm sure he would be happy to work something out for you.

4sevens is a HIGHLY reputable seller.

P1 review

P.S.: You beat me AGAIN, carrot! :grin2:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Hello, We could do something with the Raw 1 watt for around the $50 mark.
Please email me if interested.
:thanks:

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello artforest:)

Welcome at CPF is a little late to say:whistle:

Good points which carrot and Tigerhawk stated.
IMO all Fenix lights are good choices, so ask 4sevens for an offer.

He is also a good choice:)

Best regards

____
Tom

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd go with the Orb. Just right for a 'promo' gift. Small, shiney and so useful it's likely to be carried all the time.

artforest

Newly Enlightened
THANKS FOR THE IDEAS!

I was not familiar with either Fenix or the Orb and both are tempting. I may need to order a sample or two.