College Football has started, see ya in Jan.

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
College football is the only sport I really get excited about watching. I'm kidding about not being around but I really get into it. Pro-ball just doesn't do it for me.

Any more college football nuts? Go Horns!

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with you but I'm just as addicted to High School football as I am College.

Friday Night Lights, and Saturday Afternoon Stadiums!!!

My younger son makes his first start as our High School Varsity quarterback Saturday afternoon at Qwest Field, (home of the Seattle Seahawks). I'll watch 5 consecutive High School games starting at 9:30 AM and culminating at 11:00 PM. We are game 3 of the Emerald City Kickoff Classic:

http://www.eckclassic.com/eckc/

(His older brother is my Avatar, when he was the quarterback.)

Bill

Last edited:

Penguin

Enlightened
I love college ball. GO BEARS!

12.23.lynch.tabak.jpg

Marshawn Lynch. My favorite player :D

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Yep, High school ball is great too. bwaites son is the starting quarterback, very cool. Go bwaites JR! There is something about guys who play for the love of the game that's makes it better. Once they start getting paid something changes. I hate the dancing and theatrics of pro ball. I do watch a few pro games a year because they are amazing athletes. I will only watch one complete pro game a year, the Super bowl and I won't be able to take that for 4 quarters unless it's close.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like college ball as well. I sure hope the Aggies do better this year than in past years.

Gig 'em Aggies

Curtis