• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Gone: Attn: BladeZealot Ti Bezel Ring (smoothe) that fits the Aleph1

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
I recently acquired this little beauty for free from the very talented and generous CPF member TranquillityBase. I won it in this thread:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/130561
It is gorgeous, and I was hoping to put it on a Ti Aleph1. Sadly, I've realized that even if I was lucky enough to find one of these rarities, I can't currently afford it (primarily due to the shameful amount of $ I've spent recently on lights). I also don't feel that it is proper to sell it for financial gain. Heck, TB could have done that.
I would really like to trade it for a new camo Arc AAA (Ikariya) with the new guts. I would be willing to add $40 CC paypal to make up the difference.
Like the one I bought in this thread:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/131121

If this doesn't work, I'll consider an even trade for a new Arc AAA-P.
I'm new to trading, and would like to complete this transaction with either a well established CPFer, or someone I've had past commerce or dealings/discussions with.
Thanks for looking!
smile.gif

Last edited:

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTT: Ti Bezel Ring (smoothe) that fits the Aleph1

Wanted to add that I'm also interested in Arc AAs.

Arc AAA camo: Ti bezel ring + $40
Arc AA: Ti bezel ring + $10
Arc AAA-P: Ti bezel ring

*would like them to be in new or like new condition.

Thanks

Virgo

Newly Enlightened

Little:bumpit:

Not giving up yet:candle:

Virgo

Newly Enlightened

Arc AAA camo: Ti bezel ring + $45
Arc AA: Ti bezel ring + $15
Arc AAA-P: Ti bezel ring

offer adjusted:)

Virgo

Newly Enlightened

Gone (for free) to BladeZealot. He showed interest and offered a very nice trade for it; I just don't have anything compatible. I know it will have a good home and host with BZ.

Quick and easy trivia question though:
What is the common name of the tribe/culture/group of people that first inhabited New Zealand (Aotearoa)? They are often associated with their tattooing. A final clue and dead giveaway: Actor Temuera Morrison is of this culture and starred in "Once Were Warriors" before playing the role of Jango Fett in the new Star Wars movies. He also had roles in:
Barb Wire, The Island of Dr. Moreau, Speed 2, Six Days Seven Nights and Hangman's Daughter.

Post answer here, and then PM me with your address, and I'll get this in the mail to you:)

BladeZealot

Enlightened
He is of Maori descent. Ngati Whakaue, a sub-tribe of Te Arawa

??????????????

man is the site slow for everyone???still???

This is very nice of you. I'll make up for it:D

Thanks to you and TB :)

Last edited:

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
Perfect. :)

Yeah, it's running pretty slow for me still. PM me with your delivery address when you get the chance, and I'll put it in the mail to you. Be sure to send me a pic of the light you put it on.:cool: