UK LIGHT CANNON - $95

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Moderators...you can lock this up if you want.

I know a lot of you have been drooling over this Light Cannon for a while now. I've already got mine but i do want to voice this offer out in the open.

At the Individual for sale/trade forum, AluminumoOvercast is selling his Light Cannon for $95 that was only used for 10-15 minutes or so. This guy is also an active member on the Surefire boad and has taken some pictures for PK.

Jump on this offer quick people, like i've said - i already have one, but at this price, it's gotten me excited too!

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi ledagent!

Where is that forum ? looked over at SF but didn´t find it, please put the url

Thnx

Alex

MarcV

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LEDagent:
Man...hurry, someone already posted!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I waited for a very long time before posting. But I was going to buy one from TTS when he gets his stock, anyway, so this looked like a way to get one without hassling William. Then, surprise (well, maybe not a surprise) the seller and I have struck up a pleasant off-topic conversation. The #500 series of CPF forum numbers are pretty nice folks!

There's an E2e waiting for the folks, though -- with a spare bulb and clip. All is not lost, bargain hunters.

LATER EDIT: Oops, sorry, that one's sold, too. Okay, who's next with one of these desirables?

AluminumOvercast

Enlightened
Sorry guys. Marc reached the podium before I could even start the three count. I've posted the LC100 one time at $165 but no one answered and that was when I knew it was too much. Pobably even for myself.

Shelby