• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Marbled A2 Head, Aleph 18500 Tube, McClicky

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Hey everyone, I am selling some more stuff. But this time I am selling off some of my rarer stuff. All prices include shipping to the CONUS. I can only accept PayPal to my address (order1123(at)gmail.com). The first person to post "I'll take #__" here in the thread gets priority over all over forms of communication. However if you have any questions please feel free to post, PM, email, or IM me. I can not be responsible for loss during shipping.

1. Marbled A2 Head $58 - This is not one of the original marble jobs done by McGizmo, but it is an after market anodazation job. However this head is still really amazing looking. It includes the McR-20 reflector and the lens. The anodazation is a gold/red color and the head looks extremely amazing, but I can not do it justice with my photographs. It is in perfect condition.

a2marb.jpg

2. Aleph 18500 Tube $30 - This is a tube I got originally from Tranquility Base and then had it anodized. The anodize color is actually a very dark natural color, however it is very close to black and almost matches the stock McGizmo black anodizing. It splits into 2 pieces in order to insert the battery. Included is a tube to use 2x123's in it, as well as O-rings.

18500.jpg

(Battery shown is not included)

3. Black McTC Tail cap with McClicky $30 - This is in brand new condition never used. Includes the switch, tail cap, and the rubber boot.

mcclick.jpg

Here is a picture if all 4 parts were put together, it shows that the anodizing on the tube doesn't exactly match the stock black anodizing on the tail cap, however it is very close.
fulllight.jpg

As always if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking.:grin2:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the head...:naughty:.

-DF

:paypal:

Last edited:

ROK

Enlightened
I'll take the #3. Black McTC Tail cap with McClicky $30 if you ship to overseas.
Will pay additional mailing cost if needed.