Jetbeam MKII ?

Wolfgang_Ludwig

Newly Enlightened
Can I get some feedback of the JET-I (AA) MK II? (I ordered two some weeks ago, but my order is still pending.)
Who has received a Jet MkII? Satisfied?

lukestephens777

Enlightened
Hi Mate, i received my Jetbeam MKII with aa ext, about three weeks ago! It is a fantastic light, Beautifully made, with great settings for brightness levels. The tint is superbly white, especially when compared against my Fen's which i thought were good when i got them. You'll love it!

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine a few weeks ago ,I think it will be one of my best and favorite lights,very white,and very versitile,any AA battery,including a 14500 lion.Really nice levels,that are easy to control.Not a lot of clicking to get what you want.I found it so useful that it turns on at 65% that I reprogrammed my flupic to do the same.At this price I dont know anything that is as versitile, small, as bright, or as white without spending 2 to 3 times more. The only thing that sounds close for the money is liteflux.(I dont own one of the lightflux to directly compare)I also think the fit and finish are first rate.

havand

Enlightened
I have a mk2, black mk1 and a liteflux. The liteflux is very close in terms of output, but it just doesn't have the same quality 'feel' that the jetbeam does. I feel the need to protect the jetbeam and keep it in perfect condition...the liteflux, not so much. It doesn't feel 'special' when i hold it...if that makes any sense.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
On high it warms up with a Lion, I usally only run it for a 1 min or less on high. With a Nimh or Alk I dont get much heat on high. 65% looks almost as bright for most things, and battery life goes a lot longer.

Last edited:

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very satisfied with mine. It is very handy and the light levels are really just right for my needs. All in all a really nice light especially considering the price.

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a great light- best EDC for the money right now IMHO. The UI is terrific. Only down side is that its pretty much quenched my thirst for more lights ;).