• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SPY005 #60

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for grabs: Data's SPY005

This SPY #60 is driven at 1000mA on max and is black with no logo. I think it looks best with a smooth bum. Anyways, this light was well cared for and is in perfect condition with no blemishes, no nicks and no scratches. The clicking action is awesome on this one.

I will include a couple of Surefire CR123a's (tested to be 100% with ZTS Battery Tester).

Here she is:

spyinhand6at.jpg

spyserial1ro.jpg

spyorangeec7.jpg

Orange tritium NOT INCLUDED in the price. Tritium wells are clean. In the past, I was able to fit my tritiums in the well with no glue needed. They fit in nice and snug. Anyways, if you want orange tritium I can provide those to you for additional charge. Dark blue is available as well.

PRICE: $389 (shipped to USA..... overseas will be a bit extra, Canada will be cheaper) **SOLD TO DIRKP *** T H A N K S ! ! !

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE: SPY005 #60

i will take it :huh:

Dirkp,

I just sent WP a PM as well. Looks light you beat me to this one!!! Congrats buddy, its an awesome light. You'll love it. :grin2:

MSax

Miciobigio

Enlightened

This is a "MUST HAVE" light !!!

I could not live without mine and i feel i need more then one.

Anyway , Dirkp ..... go with the tritium !!!!!!

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

Wow! Nice pickup dirkp... maybe you can convince WP to give you copies of those damned fine photos he took of *your* light!
john

dirkp

Enlightened
Re: SPF: SPY005 #60

i ordered with orange tri . looks really cool :rock:

i never handled one of this light's. cant wait to hold it in my hands :huh: :huh:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

dirkp said:
i ordered with orange tri . looks really cool :rock:

i never handled one of this light's. cant wait to hold it in my hands :huh: :huh:

My pictures don't do this light justice.....

You really have to hold one of these in your hands to appreciate the true quality of this light. It's smaller than most people realize (yet it is a 2-cell light!!) and the finish is masterfully smooth. Such a great light! I know you will enjoy it.

I am sad to let it go, but other matters require priority....
I rest in the knowledge, however, that Data has a Titanium and Damascus versions in the works.... :thumbsup: I hope these become reality!

Payment received. Will ship out tomoroow morning!
Thanks a lot, Dirk!

:thumbsup: WP

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

I just saw some pics of the Spy 005 next to a TiPD... it's actually shorter!! A 2x123 light... amazing!