Fenix L1P clip trick, check it out

Spongebob

Newly Enlightened
I finally found an actual use for a Gerber Infinity Task light, take the clip off and put it on your Fenix!!

Fenixclip.jpg

Spongebob

Newly Enlightened
If I still had it it would be yours! I send the one that stopped working back to Gerber and did receive a promp replacement (cudos to Gerber for that). The new one worked but at 10 ft or so the beam was about FIVE FEET off center. I took the clip off and stuck the light in with another light I had traded. All this on top of the fact they are no brighter than the keychain lights you get at Lighthound for a buck, yep I would say they are useless :thumbsdow

Well until now of course, clips are great.

Last edited:

Inferno

Newly Enlightened
I did the same with mine; I actually used it last night at work, by the way! We had a pt who lived at the end of a very dark, long driveway. My Inova XO3 took care of that, and I just clipped the Fenix on my shoulder epaulett when we took him out of the house. He really needs some lighting there! With the Gerber clip, it points perfectly in front to whatever I'm working on-- too bad they don't sell them alone!

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
I clipped the ears off so it sits lower in the pocket and use it with my l2p cr123 for my EDC. It's a very tight fit but it most assuredly will not fall off.