• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** MaxliteI #49 or MaxliteI & MaxliteII both #49

G-2

Enlightened
**SOLD**

Want to sell (not really) our MaxliteI serial number #49. This light has spent its life as a shelf queen and is excellent. Price is WAS $230.00 NOW $215.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS, Alaska & Hawaii. No trades please. We've got an additional clicky tail switch and a Ti Bezel coming from TnC. We will provide the buyer of this MaxliteI the opportunity to purchase, upon completion of production, the Tailcap and Ti Bezel by TnC at cost. Please PM with any questions. First 'I'll take it' gets it.
MaxliteI-49-18x6.jpg
MaxliteI-49-28x6.jpg

We'll offer the MaxliteII with the same SN (#49) at cost ($245) with this one ($230) for anybody who'd like to pick up the same serial number'd set. Thats MaxliteI and the MaxliteII both serial number 49, Price of $455.00 paypal and delivered ConUS, Alaska & Hawaii. I'm sure Mike will be happy to ship the MaxliteII on my direction to the buyer of this great matching set.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS MaxliteI #49

If I didn't have my #022 in my hands and my Maxlite II in the works, I'd snap this one up in an instant!

Karl

G-2

Enlightened

Karl thanks for the kind words about these lights they are truly amazing.

Led this light is a shelf queen through and though. It is our second and we've got a matching SN MaxliteII which we'll offer the buyer the right of first refusal on, just like all the available accessories (TnC - Ti Bezel Ring & Clicky tail switch). We're letting this one go becuase someone (Geoff) has become facinated with Busse's and Swamp Rats (precious hammered metal) so he's thining out the herd a bit. Down to one set of Maxlites (when the II arrives), what will he do...

He'll offer the MaxliteII with the same SN (#49) at cost ($245) with this one ($230) for anybody who'd like to pick up the same serial number'd set.

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast

G-2 said:
We're letting this one go becuase someone (Geoff) has become facinated with Busse's and Swamp Rats (precious hammered metal) so he's thining out the herd a bit.
If there's anything worse to the bank account than a flashaholic, it's a Hog. Luckilly I haven't yet been bitten by the INFI bug (I'm an auto/balisong guy), and have very few fixed blades myself, but even I am having the hard time resisting the allure of a Satin Jack.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS MaxliteI #49 or MaxliteI & MaxliteII both #49

Now where ya gonna get a matching pair of these, huh? I'm a MJ nut and even I don't have a matching pair. Get 'em while they're hot!!

Karl

G-2

Enlightened

Planterz, you got that right, and it such a slippery sloap!

Karlthev, I know what you mean about the matching SN's, we can get you into a set :naughty:

Thanks so much for the :bumpit:! Lets lower the price of the MaxliteI to $215.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS, Alaska & Hawaii

G-2

Enlightened

Great opportunity for someone (that perhaps MaxliteI) to pick up a matching Serial Number Set of the coolest AA flashlights out there!! Ok sorry about :dedhorse:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is no one reading this? Take another look gentlemen and "Start your engines"!!

Karl

G-2

Enlightened

Karl, Thanks so much for the bump!!

That's ok, Still here, and still a great great opportunity to get MaxliteI (also referred to as the MaxliteAA) and the MaxliteII both with matching serial numbers. Anyone who's handled the MaxliteI will tell you this thing is insanely bright for a AA, and the beam is simply outstanding with a generous hot spot in the center, and plentiful spill to the edge, we'd also mention that this is a 2 stage tailcap, which is SF e-series compatible. Additionally the MaxliteII #49 and the brother to this MaxliteI will be 15% brighter than the MaxliteI. Please PM or Email with any questions or for additional pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

G-2 said:
Want to sell (not really) our MaxliteI serial number #49. This light has spent its life as a shelf queen and is excellent. Price is WAS $230.00 NOW $215.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS, Alaska & Hawaii. No trades please. We've got an additional clicky tail switch and a Ti Bezel coming from TnC. We will provide the buyer of this MaxliteI the opportunity to purchase, upon completion of production, the Tailcap and Ti Bezel by TnC at cost. Please PM with any questions. First 'I'll take it' gets it.
MaxliteI-49-18x6.jpg
MaxliteI-49-28x6.jpg

We'll offer the MaxliteII with the same SN (#49) at cost ($245) with this one ($230) for anybody who'd like to pick up the same serial number'd set. Thats MaxliteI and the MaxliteII both serial number 49, Price of $455.00 paypal and delivered ConUS, Alaska & Hawaii. I'm sure Mike will be happy to ship the MaxliteII on my direction to the buyer of this great matching set.

Hey, didn't anyone see this?? :huh2:

Karl

G-2

Enlightened

Thanks again Karl for the bump. With the MaxliteI we'll now include a pelican 1010 case in Black. :popcorn:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

:confused: I sure am.....sure can't understand why this one doesn't move. Top name designer, builder, great performing light, AA powered, case to boot, ability to serial number match, price is right... :whistle: :sleepy: Some folks must be sleeping out there....

karl