• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HAIII 3C and Custom Finned & Grooved 3D (PICS) Both Sold

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have for sale 2 HAIII M@GS. These were both done by a new anodizer. The one that did the new Camo HAIII. These regular HAIII lights have a lighter shade of gray HAIII as you can seen in the pictures.

The 3D color matching is perfect with really no differences between parts at all. This light as you can see has a finned head and grooved body for better heat dissapation and grip. This would make an awsome host for a MAG85! In fact if someone doesn't snatch it up that's exactly what I'm going to do with it. It's hard to describe how smooth the finish is and how perfectly the color matches. Thought I'd mention the picture of the 3D was taken in full direct Florida sunlight so it looks a lot lighter than it is.

The 3C color matching is a little off. The tail cap and head are a little darker than the body. Otherwise it looks great. Again a great host for any number of projects.

Oh, and all the M@G parts (switch, reflector, lens etc...) are included. I just hadn't re-assembled them when I took the pictures.

sm_DSC00270.jpg

sm_DSC00262.jpg

Pricing is as follows:

#1) 3D Was $90 now $83! SOLD
#2) 3C $55! SOLD
As always the first, "I'll take it" get it.

Cash or Credit Paypal are OK. USPS Money Orders also are fine.

Please feel free to PM with questions.

MM

Last edited:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HAIII 3C and Custom Finned & Grooved 3D (PICS) $$DROP

Thanks, I got it!

MM

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HAIII Custom Finned & Grooved 3D (PICS) $$DROP again!

Bump with a price drop on the 3D.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
These two lights are great. The HAIII on the 3D is a perfect match, and the 3C only has a slight mismatch on the tailcap. They are more closely matched than any of my Surefires.
The anodizing isn't a dark dark green, but more on the line of the Maxlite. It's a very smooth anodizing. I love the look of these. My 3C is now a ROP and the 3D will soon be a Mag85. Just waiting on the WA1185.
Too bad I don't have the WA1185 bulbs now, as I have two tactical night shoots Tuesday and Wednesday. At least I've got some nice lights to show the other LEOs.

Thanks Mirage Man!