• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Arc Mania/Katokichi SF Turbo Head Module - 5W (WXOS Emitter)! *SOLD!*

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

TH.jpg

I have one Surefire Turbohead Module built by Arc Mania/Katokichi for sale. The module is in perfect condition. I bought the part, tested it a bit, but to be perfectly honest, I just use the stock MN21 in my M6, so I don't have a use for this LA. Probably has less than 5 - 10 minutes of runtime on it.

The module consists of a WX0S, 5W emitter mounted on a pedistal and being driven by a handmade converter running at 1000mA to the emitter. The input voltage range is 6.5 to 16 volts. Please beware, these modules are not reverse polarity protected.

Use a Surefire Turbo Head with a 9P or C3 body to mount the modules. The Tower will work with 3xCR123A, 3xRCR123A and 2x rechargeable Pila 168S batteries.

You can also use it in a KT4 head (M3, M4, M6 bodies), just be aware that the heatsinking isn't as great so your runtime should be limited to about 15 minutes to allow the module to cool down properly.

The Surefire Turbo Head modules are built for Turbo Heads only. If you have one of the heads or are planning on getting one soon this module is known to be the best mod for the Turbo Head light. The beam is a bright, big, hot spot with a very bright spill light. It is impressive. It is also very white.

ASKING $225 dollars, shipped Priority Mail w/ DC or Worldwide via GMS!! ***SOLD TO CHRONOS***

First post here with "I'll take it" gets priority.

Any questions, feel free to ask via PM.

Payments can be made to: [email protected]

If you want insurance or delivery by any other method than that posted, please PM me before making payment.

Thanks,
MSax

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Arc Mania/Katokichi Built Surefire Turbo Head Module - 5W (WXOS Emitter)!!!

I cannot tell you how badly I want this tower module!!! :awman:

Argh. I just picked up a KT1 turbo head an SF IR filter (going to sell the IR filter...), no bulb, so I could purchase a tower module for my 3X123 configuration.

If this module is still around when I get the IR filter sold I'll pick it up.

Great luck with the sale- I know this will go quickly.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Arc Mania/Katokichi Built Surefire Turbo Head Module - 5W (WXOS Emitter)!!!

Chronos,

If you just need some time, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.:buddies:

PM sent.

MSax

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Msaxm

You rock. :rock:Let me see if I can work something out on my end.

Fringe

Enlightened

Is this a major flood producer or what?

Regentag

Banned

No - just the opposite - a throw monster.

Fringe

Enlightened

Damn, I am trying t construct the moster flooder.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fringe,

Best of both worlds.... get yourself a SF flip up beamshaper as well. Then you have a throw monster with the ability to flip down a filter and whamo.... flood monster.

MSax

Fringe

Enlightened

Good idea, Msax. Now I need to figure out how much all the other componets cost.

Anyone?

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I didn't say it would be pretty. :laughing: :naughty:

You can eBay the M3T for about $240

A FM24 From Lighthound is about $55

Set of 17500s and a charger $40

And my Tower Module....$250

Yikes! ..... Well its a hell of a light!!!! :ohgeez:

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Arc Mania/Katokichi SF Turbo Head Module - 5W (WXOS Emitter)! *Price Adjusted*

Price adjusted and.....:bumpit:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Arc Mania/Katokichi SF Turbo Head Module - 5W (WXOS Emitter)! *Price Adjusted*

I would call this a throw monster and a spill monster!

Awesome module!!! Great tint too!!! And a great seller!

:thumbsup: WP

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks WP!:grin2:

G-2

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Arc Mania/Katokichi SF Turbo Head Module - 5W (WXOS Emitter)! *Price Adjust

We own one of these modules as well and it is simply amazing! We wouldn't part with it for the world, it lives in one of our SRTH heads, on a 9P body, if you don't have one of these GET ONE!

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Msax,

I'll Take It! PM on the way.

Woohoo!!!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Arc Mania/Katokichi SF Turbo Head Module - 5W (WXOS Emitter)! *Price Adjust

Chronos,

Congrats my friend!! You're going to like this baby. PM replied.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got your payment... The Module will be on its way in the morning!

Thanks again Chronos.

MSax