• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 3 cell Mini Mags (incandescent)

WS6mro

Newly Enlightened
After buying one of the new 3aa Mag LEDs, I was a little disappointed with the unnecessarily long size, and the inability to use clickies currently out for the existing mini mags. So I decided to make my own 3aa out of the current incandescent. I have 2 of these for sale that are new and just made. They are fully functional mags, using the stock bulb asm. With the 3 cells, they are overdriving the stock bulb, so they are very bright. But the main reason I made them was for modding. They have bored out heads to except 20mm reflectors, and with 4.5 volts, are great hosts for direct driving, or FluPIC boards, or anything else you can come up with (I made a few direct driving U bins, and the light they produce is astonishing).

Please note that one of the lights for some reason shows the seam where it is pressed together, and the other one came out perfect ( bottom one in top pic shows seam). This is purely cosmetic and will not hamper the lights function, strength, or water resistance. I also added a pic of one next to the new 3aa Mag LED for size reference.

Complete 3aa light with bored out head and stock bulb asm asking:
$34 Shipped (US only) For the perfect one. **SOLD**
$28 Shipped (US only) For the one that shows the seam.

PayPal address is, [email protected]
Will ship anywhere in the continental US.
I will PM or Email the tracking number the following day upon purchase.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,
-Matt

ed20eba5.jpg

ed1c5d04.jpg

Last edited: