I WAS expecting 2 Lights today.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well its around 3:15pm here and i though i was going to get 2 new lights. Both Lights were shipped yesterday Via USPS Express Mail which means 1 day Right? Also Isnt it guaranteed by 3pm? :rant: :rant: :rant: . Why are they taking so long?

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont think so? Last time i ordered from Lighthound It came the next day. Its the same light also! Im supposed to receive one light from lighthound and another from a CPFer that also shipped it via Express Mail. What is going on? Sigh.... Wait some more.

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`ll join you in the waiting game

my HDS U60GT is beeing shipped from lighthound today.

I will have to wait 5-7 working days for my new toy.:ohgeez:

thats a LIFETIME.

regards.

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
It feels like a lifetime between when you order it and when it actually gets there.
I am really impatient and it always seems to take to long.

When will they invent a real live working teleporter?

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Hey guys .. chill out. I've been waiting for my AWR Nano for over 1 year and 8 months.. your few days are nuttin' compared to that. LMAO

Dreamer

Newly Enlightened
I'll join you guys in the waiting game as well. Gladius, Princeton Tec EOS and 2 other lights on the way...Been checking the usps website every few hours. It's a looonngggg wait.

Last edited:

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
hello Dreamer

are they all coming from the same place.

I prefer when order come on different days, it`s more enjoyable that way.

when they all come a once, you dont know which to try first.

regards.

Dreamer

Newly Enlightened
TinderBox (UK) said:
hello Dreamer

are they all coming from the same place.

I prefer when order come on different days, it`s more enjoyable that way.

when they all come a once, you dont know which to try first.

regards.

Hi TinderBox... yep, all from Lighthound! Guess you will be enjoying your U60GT first before I get to enjoy my Gladius. Hv to wait 5working days via EMS to Malaysia.:ohgeez: From US to UK should be faster right?

hmmm what business are you in that calls for the urgence of Express Mail for nothing other than flashlights?

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wasn't a light, but just got my new digicam today, a Kodak C533. Got it in 2 days USPS Priority. And now, time to leave some good feedback.

AtomSphere

Enlightened
Where is my Fenix???

If my fenix L2T was here yesterday, i would be a much happier person as the whole day has been very tiring and depressing day

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
skalomax,

I feel terrible!!! I sent you a pm that the package was guaranteed delivery by Thursday at 3pm. I must have missed the preferred "window." I made the transaction via an automated machine on my way home from work. Mea culpa.

I'm refunding the shipping charges to you, no questions asked.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its OK!!! I Received My SWEET little Light TOday. This Thing is AWESOME!! Its Nice and small and Bright. Maybe 60+Lumens. Thanks Chronos is was a pleasure. Also Note that my other light that was ordered and was suppose to come today also did but not in the same time as the light that chronos sent me. They both came at a different time and both shipped via Express mail. Sigh... At least i got my Milky L1 Which is....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you SURE??? I feel terrible.

I already miss that wonderful little light. Enjoy it and take care of her for me!!! Great transaction amigo!

Latest posts