• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* FS: M6-R pack #018 & charging sys. - $200

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
*SOLD*

Yes. That's right. This is one of my M6-R packs, #018 to be exact, made with GP 1100 cells. It is not mine, however. I am brokering this sale for tkgear, who is busy and outside of the USA. Due to life stuff / personal situation, he never really used his pack very much, and doesn't forsee using it very much in the future. Thus CR123's would be a better idea for an M6 that will mostly sit around unused.

So how did I get this pack? Well, due to sitting around too long, the voltage of the pack fell below the minimum required input voltage of the Hitec CG-340 charger. (This is an unfortunate characteristic of this entry level charger). Not knowing what was wrong, tkgear sent the pack back to me. I charged it right up with my Triton, and it is running fine. I have not done a runtime test, however, and it is possible (even likely) that this pack will not get the full 19+ minutes of runtime for the next couple dozen cycles. It is also likely, however, that with good regular use that it will return to full potency with enough cycling. If someone requires it of me, and if there are no other takers, I will do a runtime test on this pack--but I am reasonably sure that even now it will get on the order of 17 minutes of runtime.

Click the link in my sigline for more information about the M6-R packs.

We are asking $200, shipping included, for the M6-R pack, the charging cable, the Hitec CG-340, and the power supply. The pack will ship direct from me to the buyer, but the rest of the items will take longer to reach a USA buyer. I will ship the pack via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation but no insurance. tkgear will ship using some sort of standard express mail / airmail method. Shipping methods and add-on services are negotiable, however.

First person to post "I'll take it" gets it. We will accept PayPal or money order in $USD. I don't currently have tkgear's PayPal account information, but I can (and will) get it and post it. Or failing that, money order will be made out to tkgear's real name, given to first person to take this offer.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: M6-R pack #018 & charging sys. - $200

I can attest that these packs are an absolute must have for anyone who owns an M6. They are extreamely well built and through regular use, the cost effectiveness is just beyond compare.

I personnally hounded JS for one of these packs for a long time, until I was fortunate to pick one up from an undisclosed source. There are simply not many of these around to meet the demand.

If you have an M6 or are thinking you'd like one, buy this pack now. You won't regret it.

Think about it, how many of these have been relisted for sale? I rest my case.

MSax

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it................I do have a Triton, so if anyone is interested in the charger..........please PM me.

Thanks,

jeffb

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow. That was fast.

OK. SOLD to jeffb. jeffb, PM sent.

Latest posts