Geocaching

G1K

Newly Enlightened
I think it's a fun sport/game/activity. My wife and I try to grab a few per week, or when we go on vacation. I like the really hard ones that make me go back a bunch of times...
R

Bright Scouter

Enlightened
We also do it on trips and as often as we can around our home. Was really into it for a while, then cooled off on it. Have not updated all the caches into my palm in a couple of months. so I guess I'm not as serious as I used to be.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
My family loves it. Just last weekend the family and I did a fun little cache in Delaware. I took a geocoin which I'll drop off in Vienna or Bratislava (Europe) next week.

I also have a semi-regular (is that an oxymoron?) date with a buddy or two for a weekly night-caching expedition. Great time to run around in the woods at dark with wildly powerful flashlights and flasks full of good whiskey.

robertrock

Newly Enlightened
My son and I used to do it about a year ago, but he has *out grown* it now, teenage years, you know. I have done it own my own a few times since then but it's just not the same. :shakehead

We got lost in some dense woods for about 3 hours once, if either of us had been alone then, it would have been scary.

robert

spud

Newly Enlightened
I enjoy geocaching, we've got some pretty good ones in our area.

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I enjoy it a lot as well. I dont do it as much as I would like to, but I have gotten all of the caches within a 20 mile radius of me thus far. I want to start venturing out more often just for caches...

-C