Minimag Clips

Mr. Bombastic

Newly Enlightened
Whilst riding in my pocket, my Minimag clip seems to have been wrenched off and disappeared some place. I'd like to replace the clip, but can't really justify spending £6.99 ($13) to get another clip with lots of useless coloured lenses I'm never going to use. Is there a cheaper alernative? Can I purchase clips on their own online? I'm in the UK and Maglite items seem quite ridiculously priced.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only way I've ever seen them is either packaged in a combo pack with AA and AAA lights, or in the accessory package, and that would be in the U.S. I suppose you could try contacting Mag Instruments in the US or Victronix House in the UK to see if that item might be available separately.

Mr. Bombastic said:
Whilst riding in my pocket, my Minimag clip seems to have been wrenched off and disappeared some place. I'd like to replace the clip, but can't really justify spending £6.99 ($13) to get another clip with lots of useless coloured lenses I'm never going to use. Is there a cheaper alernative? Can I purchase clips on their own online? I'm in the UK and Maglite items seem quite ridiculously priced.

Topper

Flashaholic*
I seem to recall a Marker (Magic Marker ??) that had a clip that would fit a 2 AA Mini Mag. I use a leather holster for mine so I have not used a clip in awhile. Might be woth looking at.
Topper :)

NAW

Enlightened
Mr. Bombastic said:
Whilst riding in my pocket, my Minimag clip seems to have been wrenched off and disappeared some place.

i never knew the mini mag ever did come with a clip.

auroreboreale

Newly Enlightened
Another option for attaching your Mag AA to your pocket is to take the small metal spring loaded clip off of an ID badge, and put that through a split ring through the lanyard hole in the tail of the Mag AA. While it does take 2 fingers to open it holds more tenaciously than a standard pocket clip. I put luminous tent peg sliders on mine so that I can find them in the subarctic darkness!

enlightenment!

Mr. Bombastic

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the alernative carry ideas, they're certainly worth thinking about. I've been looking on the net, and have been able to find the AA accessory pack for £5.95 ($11.10) inc p&p, so I might go for that if I'm feeling rich.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this for a AA mini ?- I have clips for the AAA mini.

lightningbug

Newly Enlightened
Flashlight king has what you're looking for as well as Brinkmann. The Brinkmann clips are the best. Far stronger than the Maglite clip, and they don't bend. They're made from Spring Steel and are very strong.