ArcAAA camo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
Hmm....

I just picked up the Ikarya (Japan) model and love it. It has the older head with the new version guts and is as bright as the Arc AAA-P. From the pics, those look like the AAA-P in camo (tapered heads). If those are in stock, they are about to get an order for a couple. :)

Last edited:

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We have made a small run of Arc-AAA camos (AWP-CAM). These have the rev4 design (latest design - tapered head, rivet, etc). We are making them available to dealers first. If there are any left by the end of the month, we will put them on the website until they sell out. This is a special production item.

Peter

ibcj

Enlightened
Do they have the premium led or the regular version one ?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nichia CS UB1 LED. This is the same LED used in the Premium Arc-AAA. Runtime is the same as well since the circuit is the same. The only difference is the anodized finish.

Camo is type II anodize, which is softer than the type III hard anodize we use on the Premium.

Peter

nightgaunt

Newly Enlightened
Gransee said:
We have made a small run of Arc-AAA camos (AWP-CAM). These have the rev4 design (latest design - tapered head, rivet, etc). We are making them available to dealers first. If there are any left by the end of the month, we will put them on the website until they sell out. This is a special production item.

Peter

About how many did you guys make of these?
THANKS!!

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
At last--a matching camo light for my Surefire Camo E2E. Mine is on it's way. For a year I've been pondering picking up another ArcAAA and retiring my original one. Glad I waited until the camo version came out.

J Smith

Newly Enlightened
Just got mine.
These are sweet,going to order at least one more.
It is marked ARC C on top and LOT 1 on bottom.
DSCF0091.jpg

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
Gransee said:

Peter
Hi Peter,
I was wondering if there were any left and/or any plans to put them on the website? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.