Where to buy MiniMag LED (int'l shipping)

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there!

I want to buy the new MiniMag (Maglite 2AA) LED but it is not yet available over here (not to mention the prices, like +30USD for a regular MiniMag). Where can I buy them at an online store for a reasonable price and international shipping (to Belgium)?

Cheers,
Erasmus.

AshA4

Banned
Our 2AA minimag leds are around $23 at Wallyworld. Via USPS website ( www.usps.com ) Global Priority Mail to Belgium (4-6 days) is $5.25 for small envelope flat rate. ($9.50 for large envelope) So you are looking at $28.25/$32.50 delivered. (maybe additional cost to cover PP fees.)

If you agree with the price quotes, which I believe are accurate I would be willing to pick up a new 2AA for you and get it out to you. I'm not looking to make a profit whatsoever just trying to help a fellow Intl. CPF'er.

Send me a PM if you are interested. Please keep in mind that I am willing to do this for you just to be nice. I can't be held responsible for lost deliveries or transit time. Ask around with people I've bought/sold to and I think you'll find I'm a pretty stand up guy. Let me know Intl. brother :)

Oh yeah, black or silver color.

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
AshA4 said:
Our 2AA minimag leds are around $23 at Wallyworld. Via USPS website ( www.usps.com ) Global Priority Mail to Belgium (4-6 days) is $5.25 for small envelope flat rate. ($9.50 for large envelope) So you are looking at $28.25/$32.50 delivered. (maybe additional cost to cover PP fees.)

If you agree with the price quotes, which I believe are accurate I would be willing to pick up a new 2AA for you and get it out to you. I'm not looking to make a profit whatsoever just trying to help a fellow Intl. CPF'er.

Send me a PM if you are interested. Please keep in mind that I am willing to do this for you just to be nice. I can't be held responsible for lost deliveries or transit time. Ask around with people I've bought/sold to and I think you'll find I'm a pretty stand up guy. Let me know Intl. brother :)

Oh yeah, black or silver color.
Thanks for doing this! PM sent!