Help I'm addicted!!!

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I need FA (Falshaholics Anonymous) meetings or something.

I just wanted another work light with a bit more throw for ceilings and plantrooms etc and saw some Led Lenser lights in a camping store (David 15 1 x AA).
I was most impressed compared to my old Energizer plastic job (couldn't pull the skin of a rice pudding!).
I ended up buying it online through a local Aussie dealer. Before it had even arrived I found CPF and started looking and looking and looking. :sssh:

So I decided that I needed a Fenix L2T(ordered it before my first light arrived).
Once they had both arrived I had sooo much fun describing them to my girlfriend:hairpull:
Wasn't she impressed.

I now have a P1 on order and just this evening I ordered an Orb Ns w green trit and K2.:twothumbs
Oh and there is some glowrings on the way plus some batteries.

I might get a couple of E1's in the next week or so for my keychain and as gifts.:grin2:

What am I saying I can't control myself. With every light I get I tell myself that this will do and that I'll wait for Christmas before I get another one. Yeh right. :naughty:

CPF what have you done to me:thumbsup:

I dont know what to do, can:anyone: help me?

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
roll with it! you will slow down when your wallet starts screaming for mercy.

ohiocopper

Newly Enlightened
Yet another victim of Flashitis.
No known cure.
It's over for you.
Soon your shelfs shall be graced by names like Surefire, Streamlight and others.
Soon your wallet will empty.
You will end up selling lights just so you can buy another to get your fix.
Muahahahahhahahahaha!

You my friend are hooked! :rock:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
nana.gif
nana.gif
nana.gif

No Cure. If you want some relief buy some more flashlights.

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update

I find myself going into perfectly well lit rooms and turning off the light just so I can use my torches???

I prefer to wait till the sun goes down to walk the dog just so I can have an excuse to carry a torch???
:huh2:

Orbit

Enlightened
i only drive at night.... i've gotten into the habbit of carrying my own sun.....

Last edited:

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
It just takes restraint. Like me for example.
I just got my credit card statement the other day and I saw that they've raised my limit by a few thousand.

But nah, I'm fine. Really. It's all under control. No temptation whatsoever....:poke::hairpull:

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is every one just encouraging me?

I think your all simply trying to tell me that I'm slowly sprialling downwards into the deep dark abyss!:candle:

I hope my batteries are still charged!! :grin2:

Latest posts