e1l or e2l

redskins38

Newly Enlightened
Im looking at both these lights right now. i want to be able to carry it with me just about everywhere but also i want to change it to e1e/e2e as well and possiblly the e2d. which light would be the best choice for all around use? thanks

marxs

Enlightened
you cant go wrong with either. the e1l will be smaller so if size is important its a better edc choice. do remember that its 1 cell vs. 2 cell, so the e2l would give you longer runtimes. if you want to put a defensive bezel like the e2d (im not sure if you can buy just the head) go for the e2l, not really that big to be bothersome, plus longer runtime :)

mark

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
It depends on what size you are looking for. For EDC I would go with the E1L because of the size, and you can always stash an extra 123 in a small case in your desk or car. Now for a camping or an every day use light (that won't be carried as much) the E2L seems to make more sense.

You can also buy the other body (the E2L body if you go with the E1L or vise versa) for around $35 as well to change up things.

Culhain

Enlightened
The E1L is a great light and very convenient to use.

Recently, while I was driving a friend home, her key ring came apart and dumped her keys on the floor of my car. I handed her my E1L and the light output scared her so bad she dropped it with a squeal. Her comment was priceless, "WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT".

redskins38

Newly Enlightened
Thats what i love about surefire lights, high output in a small package. Ive got a c3 and i love how bright it is espically with the p91.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
both are great lights.......I will say that whatever you choose will be bright and come in a small package

InfidelCastro

Banned
Culhain said:

Recently, while I was driving a friend home, her key ring came apart and dumped her keys on the floor of my car. I handed her my E1L and the light output scared her so bad she dropped it with a squeal. Her comment was priceless, "WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT".

Now THAT's funny! :D

nighthawk

Newly Enlightened
Culhain said:

Did you send it to SF ? :lolsign: